Reality check - beta 57

Reality check - beta 57

February 14th, 2012, 4:59 pm #1

It's 11 days past my FET and I had my beta today - 57. Help me out and be realistic. Pretty low, huh?

Back story - my embryo's were frozen on day 3. I transferred a 1AC blast and a morula two days after thaw. I started having symptoms 3 days past transfer but they faded. I have been getting BFPs since last Friday but very faint.

demomone
demomone

February 14th, 2012, 5:46 pm #2

My first beta was 64 at day 11. FET are notoriously lower than fresh cycles. I was told anything over 50 was fine for 12 days..Mine was also a 5 day blast.
Good luck wishes coming your way.

February 14th, 2012, 6:28 pm #3

It's 11 days past my FET and I had my beta today - 57. Help me out and be realistic. Pretty low, huh?

Back story - my embryo's were frozen on day 3. I transferred a 1AC blast and a morula two days after thaw. I started having symptoms 3 days past transfer but they faded. I have been getting BFPs since last Friday but very faint.
So only one day earlier than you are now. There were no problems.

I think you are definitely still in the game, especially since it was an FET, as they can be a day or two behind, can't they?

Wishing you luck!

February 14th, 2012, 7:04 pm #4

3 yrs ago yesterday at 9dp5dt from a frozen cycle, I got a call that my beta was 51. I hoped for one healthy baby. My betas never took off - I only had one three days later then one at 5w6d when I went in for first ultrasound and saw ohmysweetheavens IT'S TWINS!??! My betas had on average exactly poked along doubling every two days the entire time. Hope this is a little encouraging.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 14th, 2012, 8:12 pm #5

Not me I love your story friend in NM

February 14th, 2012, 8:16 pm #6

3 yrs ago yesterday at 9dp5dt from a frozen cycle, I got a call that my beta was 51. I hoped for one healthy baby. My betas never took off - I only had one three days later then one at 5w6d when I went in for first ultrasound and saw ohmysweetheavens IT'S TWINS!??! My betas had on average exactly poked along doubling every two days the entire time. Hope this is a little encouraging.
That's crazy!

I have had too many not go my way to get excited at this point but I still appreciate the encouraging stories because it makes the next days bearable. And I don't feel like I am wasting my time with the POI shots.

Of course the doctor just called (which is so considerate. I am not just hearing this news from the nurse) and told me not to get too excited but that stranger things have happened.

Thanks to all for your encouragement. I really appreciate it.

February 14th, 2012, 8:36 pm #7

Not me I love your story friend in NM
I think Sarah and Jonathan will be too one of these days when I tell them about "anonymous"s rule in their journey to me!

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 14th, 2012, 9:03 pm #8

Some day when they are older take them to NM in November for Thanksgiving it is lovely here that time of year. Happy V day to you and your kids..

February 14th, 2012, 9:23 pm #9

at 16dpo my beta was 61. i was devastated but the nurse seemed unconcerned. the betas doubled from there and that 61 is 3 yrs old now

congratulations!!! you're pregnant!

smrc
smrc

February 14th, 2012, 10:00 pm #10

for some doubling numbers...really seems like you have reason to be hopeful. SMRC