Raineycat and futurebeauty

Raineycat and futurebeauty

August 13th, 2012, 2:24 pm #1

Sending positive thoughts and hoping for a BFP for you both. When are your betas?
Last edited by dnj01 on August 13th, 2012, 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 13th, 2012, 9:04 pm #2

I did test positive on HPT on Friday which was 8dp6dt and it was very very light. I tested again yesterday on 10dp6dt and the line was darker but not real dark. So I am nervous about a possible chemical pg and now all I can do I wait and pray and hope for a good beta number. Thx you Dixiechic for the shoutout. FB

August 13th, 2012, 10:18 pm #3

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you. You deserve to hear some good news and I will be celebrating when you receive it tomorrow (or Thursday).

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

August 14th, 2012, 3:08 am #4

Thx you Erica. I am hoping for good news. (n/t)

Mama Issa (Twins hopeful)
Mama Issa (Twins hopeful)

August 14th, 2012, 9:51 am #5

I did test positive on HPT on Friday which was 8dp6dt and it was very very light. I tested again yesterday on 10dp6dt and the line was darker but not real dark. So I am nervous about a possible chemical pg and now all I can do I wait and pray and hope for a good beta number. Thx you Dixiechic for the shoutout. FB
Halo Fb am wishing success this time round and through out the journey. Thinking of you and looking forward to your positive beta results.
Mama Issa

August 14th, 2012, 1:48 pm #6

Hope that your beta confirms your positives and that all continues to stay in a positive direction. Will be looking for your news.

August 14th, 2012, 2:08 pm #7

Hey FB, so happy to hear about your ++hpt. Wishing you all the best for a successful PG!!

Hugs and love,
Meg

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

August 14th, 2012, 7:58 pm #8

Sending positive thoughts and hoping for a BFP for you both. When are your betas?
Good Luck to you both!! FX!! n/t