Provera -- 12 days

Provera -- 12 days

Daisy7412
Daisy7412

April 18th, 2011, 3:49 pm #1

Waiting for AF -- took provera and estrace for 12 days, last day was Wednesday. Now waiting, this is the fifth day after ensing provera and just want this to come so I can start a decent cycle... --- does anyone know how long this takes?

April 18th, 2011, 4:03 pm #2

All I recall is the first time I took it, I was promised my period in 5 days and when it did not come, I started to feel homicidal till I finally got it several days later. May your wait be shorter and your cycle textbook.

April 18th, 2011, 9:44 pm #3

Waiting for AF -- took provera and estrace for 12 days, last day was Wednesday. Now waiting, this is the fifth day after ensing provera and just want this to come so I can start a decent cycle... --- does anyone know how long this takes?
is what I was told. I am taking Provera right now for the first time and my RE said AF should start within 7-10 days and spotting may start during the course of the medication. I am on day 4 on Provera and nothing yet.

E&H
E&H

April 18th, 2011, 11:22 pm #4

It takes longer, the longer you are on it. we don't have Provera here but something similar. if we take for 5 days AF. Ones 5 days after stopping and if 7 days 7 days after stopping, not known anyone to take it for 12 days but it will come.

LadyMagoo
LadyMagoo

April 19th, 2011, 1:23 pm #5

It was a 10-day course. Doctor told me to stop taking once FF started. I'm now on BCPs.