Prenatal vitamins

Prenatal vitamins

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 7th, 2011, 11:50 pm #1

Has anyone been told by their family doctor that they should cut back on prenatal vitamins from once a day to once every 2 days?

I'm 4'11" and between 105-110 pounds. My family doctor thought that my "wellness" blood test last month suggested that once a day might be too large of a dose for me.

I've since cut the dosage, but am wondering if I should go back to daily before my ET, which is scheduled for next week.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

December 8th, 2011, 2:04 am #2

I would ask RE and/or ob/gyn. nt

December 8th, 2011, 3:37 am #3

Agree, ask your OB or RE. n/t

December 8th, 2011, 3:37 pm #4

Has anyone been told by their family doctor that they should cut back on prenatal vitamins from once a day to once every 2 days?

I'm 4'11" and between 105-110 pounds. My family doctor thought that my "wellness" blood test last month suggested that once a day might be too large of a dose for me.

I've since cut the dosage, but am wondering if I should go back to daily before my ET, which is scheduled for next week.
Am wondering why he would say that. I wouldn't go to every other day. I'd do these instead if so:http://www.amazon.com/Rainbow-Light-Pre ... B002CPRLH6 and maybe take just two a day and get some extra folic acid and vitamin D elsewhere.