Pregnancy update

Pregnancy update

April 16th, 2012, 2:46 pm #1

Hcg doubling is good, just at 45 hours. One visible sac.

My progestone is very low again. I always have this problem. I was really hoping to be able to reduce the amount I'm taking because I have trouble functioning (and DH is leaving on a business trip tomorrow and I'm working) but no go. It was down to 14.5.

I'm taking 6 Utrogest per day orally. I get up at 3:30 to take 2 and often come here then because I have trouble falling asleep again), PIO dupot shots twice a week, and Crinone once a day.

But the baby looks good so far. Keep your fingers crossed, please.

April 16th, 2012, 3:03 pm #2

Yeah for a sweet lil sac!

I know you just stared the shots and remember that all the other stuff doesn't show in blood work. The numbers doubling is great... do you have another u/s scheduled soon for the sweet heartbeat! Keep taking all those loopy meds and enjoy the soft radiant skin and lovely sleep that it at least brought me when I was on it!

April 16th, 2012, 3:04 pm #3

My progestone is very low again. I always have this problem. I was really hoping to be able to reduce the amount I'm taking because I have trouble functioning (and DH is leaving on a business trip tomorrow and I'm working) but no go. It was down to 14.5.

I'm taking 6 Utrogest per day orally. I get up at 3:30 to take 2 and often come here then because I have trouble falling asleep again), PIO dupot shots twice a week, and Crinone once a day.

Since you had the low progesterone problem before and got it under control with meds then it should work again this time Waiting to hear more updates about the little bean.

April 16th, 2012, 3:07 pm #4

Sorry to hear your body is not cooperating with the progesterone and giving you a scare, but hopefully the shots will take care of that.

April 16th, 2012, 5:08 pm #5

I'm so glad to hear this! Sorry about the progesterone worries, but I think your levels are comparable to a naturally occurring pg, so you'll be fine! Just keep doing what you're doing . Huge hugs and best wishes for continued boredom with this pg!
Kenny

April 16th, 2012, 5:24 pm #6

Yeah for a sweet lil sac!

I know you just stared the shots and remember that all the other stuff doesn't show in blood work. The numbers doubling is great... do you have another u/s scheduled soon for the sweet heartbeat! Keep taking all those loopy meds and enjoy the soft radiant skin and lovely sleep that it at least brought me when I was on it!
I thought I was HOT later in the pregnancy last time. Looking forward to that! Thanks, Ang.

April 16th, 2012, 5:27 pm #7

Sorry to hear your body is not cooperating with the progesterone and giving you a scare, but hopefully the shots will take care of that.
I'm just glad to know that they finally started TESTING my progesterone. On the day of Babyboat's transfer, it was 6. No one had ever tested it before at transfer and that was my 8th. They quickly gave me a PIO and got me started on those. I had one today again right after the test and will have then twice a week for the next few weeks.

April 16th, 2012, 5:27 pm #8

Since you had the low progesterone problem before and got it under control with meds then it should work again this time Waiting to hear more updates about the little bean.

Kiss that baby boy from me. I'm getting a bit broody to nuzzle a little baby.

April 16th, 2012, 5:28 pm #9

I'm so glad to hear this! Sorry about the progesterone worries, but I think your levels are comparable to a naturally occurring pg, so you'll be fine! Just keep doing what you're doing . Huge hugs and best wishes for continued boredom with this pg!
Kenny

Just what we all want! Thanks, Kenny!

April 16th, 2012, 5:56 pm #10

I'm so happy for you