Please pray fourth beta has more than doubled...

Please pray fourth beta has more than doubled...

bethphx
bethphx

July 31st, 2011, 10:42 pm #1

Tomorrow it will be 72 hrs since Fridays...do you know how many times I have googled "slow rising betas" this weekend? Luckily, I kept bust and made it through. There are many success stories out there with non-doubling betas- sure hope I am one of them...

LadyMagoo
LadyMagoo

August 1st, 2011, 12:01 am #2

Please keep us posted.

LM

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

August 1st, 2011, 12:22 am #3

Tomorrow it will be 72 hrs since Fridays...do you know how many times I have googled "slow rising betas" this weekend? Luckily, I kept bust and made it through. There are many success stories out there with non-doubling betas- sure hope I am one of them...
praying tomorrow will bring you good news and some reassurance.

annieonnie
annieonnie

August 1st, 2011, 1:17 am #4

Take Care and all the best

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

August 1st, 2011, 3:28 am #5

I so hope your numbers look good tomorrow. Good luck and let us know when you can.

Hugs,
futurebeauty

LMD
LMD

August 1st, 2011, 4:16 am #6

best of good luck! hugs and prayers!! nt

August 1st, 2011, 11:15 am #7

I just have a feeling everything will be okay. Try not to worry too much, my prayers are with you. Lots of hugs.....

keifel
keifel

August 1st, 2011, 12:04 pm #8

fingers are crossed! Waiting to read your update!

August 1st, 2011, 1:20 pm #9

Many prayers for you. Please keep us posted. I have been through this before and it is soo stressful. Please try to relax and think positive.

August 1st, 2011, 2:11 pm #10

I'll have you on my mind and will look for updates.
Wishing you all the best and a restful Monday afternoon!!!