Party for Margolis

Party for Margolis

February 18th, 2012, 1:05 am #1

Well, our dear friend Margolis is once again in the air on her way here to see her surro. Unfortunately she missed her plane!!!! But they got her on another one and she will be here late tonight. On Sunday a few of us are getting together to wish her well. I wish all the ladies of the pink and green could join us, but since you can't, I would invite anyone who wants to join in to give us a call at my house. If you email me, I will send my phone number. I am going to try to figure out how to conference call, although I suspect you can only put three on at once. My email is deborah aka debi @gmail dot com, take out the spaces.

debi (three failed transfers in 2006-7, moved on to supporting others)

February 18th, 2012, 2:36 am #2

Not sure I can do it...will try.

A suggestion! My family has used this app and it's fun! A bit glitchy--the video switches around a lot depending upon who is speaking--and it actually can be very silly because of that, but it's fun.

http://www.google.com/tools/dlpage/res/ ... /hangouts/

Not sure if anyone would be up to a video gathering, but this makes it possible.

Nice idea, D! (And so sorry to hear Margolis missed her first flight--she must have been so frustrated. Tell her hi for me if I can't make the call tomorrow! Thanks )

February 18th, 2012, 2:55 am #3

Well, our dear friend Margolis is once again in the air on her way here to see her surro. Unfortunately she missed her plane!!!! But they got her on another one and she will be here late tonight. On Sunday a few of us are getting together to wish her well. I wish all the ladies of the pink and green could join us, but since you can't, I would invite anyone who wants to join in to give us a call at my house. If you email me, I will send my phone number. I am going to try to figure out how to conference call, although I suspect you can only put three on at once. My email is deborah aka debi @gmail dot com, take out the spaces.

How exciting. I can't wait to hear the birth announcement soon.

February 18th, 2012, 11:13 am #4

I won't be able to call in but please give her a big hug from cotton

February 18th, 2012, 11:52 am #5

and would love to be there when she holds her son for the first time. Margolis is a trooper and will make one of the best mums ever.

February 18th, 2012, 1:51 pm #6

THere is a free conference call #, I will see if I can find the website. It would generate a phone number for us to call, and a conference call ID. This sounds great!

Baby Blessings,
Jordee

February 18th, 2012, 3:32 pm #7

That way we can do face time!
Hope the surprise got done in time.

F

February 18th, 2012, 4:59 pm #8

I won't be able to call in but please give her a big hug from cotton

She told me she heard from you! So glad all is well!

February 18th, 2012, 5:00 pm #9

THere is a free conference call #, I will see if I can find the website. It would generate a phone number for us to call, and a conference call ID. This sounds great!

Baby Blessings,
Jordee

Let me know what you find out.

February 18th, 2012, 5:01 pm #10

That way we can do face time!
Hope the surprise got done in time.

F

do we just search for each other's names or what?