Our Rainbow Baby is here!

Our Rainbow Baby is here!

November 12th, 2014, 4:48 am #1

Some very happy news from our end of the world. Our beautiful little DD was born 4 weeks ago!

We are so completely in love with her, as are both sets of grandparents, uncles and aunties. She is such a beautiful sweet little thing.

Some of you may remember DH and I had a terrible year when we lost our twin boys at 25 weeks. Our hearts were broken and it felt like our world had collapsed. But now this little angel has worked her magic and we feel completely blessed. We will never forget our boys, but having DD with us has healed so much of our pain and we are so excited to finally begin our journey as parents. It has taken 4 years to get here, but she is worth the wait.

Its been a crazy few weeks (hence the delay in posting this) and as you all can imagine I haven't had 5 minutes to myself!

Hope you are all well

Love,

LS xx

November 12th, 2014, 12:24 pm #2

What happy news! Enjoy your sweet little girl!

November 12th, 2014, 1:49 pm #3

Some very happy news from our end of the world. Our beautiful little DD was born 4 weeks ago!

We are so completely in love with her, as are both sets of grandparents, uncles and aunties. She is such a beautiful sweet little thing.

Some of you may remember DH and I had a terrible year when we lost our twin boys at 25 weeks. Our hearts were broken and it felt like our world had collapsed. But now this little angel has worked her magic and we feel completely blessed. We will never forget our boys, but having DD with us has healed so much of our pain and we are so excited to finally begin our journey as parents. It has taken 4 years to get here, but she is worth the wait.

Its been a crazy few weeks (hence the delay in posting this) and as you all can imagine I haven't had 5 minutes to myself!

Hope you are all well

Love,

LS xx
Mazel Tov! joy joy joy! xoxoxo

November 12th, 2014, 2:37 pm #4

Hope you are all well

Love,

LS xx
So happy to see your news! Glad all is going well! Enjoy every second, the time goes by faster than you could imagine. Seems like just yesterday I was cuddling my DD and nursing through the night and now I'm preparing for her second birthday.

November 12th, 2014, 5:34 pm #5

Hope you are all well

Love,

LS xx
Your post brought tears of joy to my eyes. I'm so very happy for you and your husband. Enjoy this heady, delirious newborn time with your little bundle. It only gets better and better. My DD is 18-months old. We keep thinking we've reached the maximum possible love for her, but then it keeps on growing deeper and stronger. Congratulations, and welcome to your sweet little girl!

November 12th, 2014, 9:08 pm #6

Hope you are all well

Love,

LS xx
I had been wondering how you were doing. But, even though I no longer have a new born, it doesn't get any easier to find time to get on the computer to post. So I've just been lurking some lately.

I'm so glad that you posted. Enjoy your time with your DD. And I truly believe that your boys are smiling down from heaven on all of you. I often tell my ds that he has an angel brother looking out for the both of us. And that he is smiling down on us.

Enjoy the ride. I know it seems impossible, but it just keeps getting better and better and sweeter and sweeter.

November 12th, 2014, 9:09 pm #7

Hope you are all well

Love,

LS xx
Oops. Double post. nt
Last edited by margolis on November 12th, 2014, 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 12th, 2014, 9:45 pm #8

Hope you are all well

Love,

LS xx
So happy that you are holding your rainbow baby!! I'm sure the boys will always be in your heart and wasn't you to heal from the horror of losing them. I

November 12th, 2014, 10:22 pm #9

Hope you are all well

Love,

LS xx
I was out for a walk last night and musing that the day my son was born eclipses everything as the most wonderful day of my life. I remember reading about the unbearable pain when you lost your boys last year and am just so thrilled your daughter has arrived to join your family Wishing you many many (many) years of fun and enjoyment....and a smooth ride in these tumultuous first few months

Al x

November 13th, 2014, 3:21 pm #10

Hope you are all well

Love,

LS xx
Wishing you and your DH only good things as you grow into parenthood! Take care, Maggie (in VA)