OMG (BFP ment.)

OMG (BFP ment.)

September 4th, 2012, 8:34 pm #1

Hi All,

Wanted to share some good news we got today. Our FET was successful. I got a BFP on an HPT yesterday, and my beta today confirmed the good news. The beta was 2,688! Holy sh*t! (My brother joked that I am carrying a little Arnold Schwartzenegger.)

Anyone else have such a high number for a first beta? Shady Grove tests later than other clinics, plus I got delayed one day by the Labor Day holiday, so I guess it's natural that my first betas would be high. today is 14dp5dt. We did an eSET, so it's unlikely twins.

anyway, just very very happy and wanted to share my news. Thanks to all for your support and good wishes!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

September 4th, 2012, 9:05 pm #2

So happy for you!! My first beta on the regular scheule was over 1000. Wishing you a happy and healthy 35+ weeks!

Mrs. H
Mrs. H

September 4th, 2012, 9:28 pm #3

Hi All,

Wanted to share some good news we got today. Our FET was successful. I got a BFP on an HPT yesterday, and my beta today confirmed the good news. The beta was 2,688! Holy sh*t! (My brother joked that I am carrying a little Arnold Schwartzenegger.)

Anyone else have such a high number for a first beta? Shady Grove tests later than other clinics, plus I got delayed one day by the Labor Day holiday, so I guess it's natural that my first betas would be high. today is 14dp5dt. We did an eSET, so it's unlikely twins.

anyway, just very very happy and wanted to share my news. Thanks to all for your support and good wishes!
That's so great to hear - and such a strong beta! Wishing you a very happy, successful pregnancy.

Dee
Dee

September 4th, 2012, 11:21 pm #4

Hi All,

on your BFP. That is such a high number. Sounds very good.

I still have not tested yet...

Catmama
Catmama

September 4th, 2012, 11:55 pm #5

Hi All,

That's a superb number. Very promising.

Congratulations!

xo

Violet
Violet

September 5th, 2012, 12:51 am #6

Hi All,

Wow! This is great news and an amazing beta.
So happy for you!

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 5th, 2012, 1:25 am #7

Hi All,

Congrats!! That's great. Did u have any symptoms leading up to your beta?

RaineyCat
RaineyCat

September 5th, 2012, 2:02 am #8

Hi All,

That's wonderful! Yayyyyyyyyy n/t

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

September 5th, 2012, 4:12 am #9

Hi All,

So happy for you and I hope that the next 8 months are smooth sailing.

Congratulations,

FB

September 5th, 2012, 4:38 am #10

Hi All,

Hi H,
I know its been a real struggle. A big congratulations to you and yours. Its terrific news and such a big beta. I know you did a SET but look out might be two in there or else your donor is one where megga high betas occur.
I am smiling for you. Its really wonderful news and its made my day, best wishes, THK