Oh no a blizzard!!!

Oh no a blizzard!!!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

December 26th, 2010, 3:02 pm #1

Tomorrow I'm scheduled for day 1 E2 for DE cycle and they are predicting a blizzard that will "paralyze" traffic where we live. I have to be there before 8 am b/c of the courier pick-up. It is a twenty five minute drive when the roads are clear. What do I do???? I'm praying the weathermen are wrong. I have a call into the nurse. Certainly if it was for the donors retrieval or embryo transfer we would get the nearest hotel room but I hate to have to pay for a hotel room for a blood draw. Does anyone know what happens if the E2 is done on day 2 instead?

Kacee
Kacee

December 26th, 2010, 4:20 pm #2

nt

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

December 26th, 2010, 5:48 pm #3

Spoke with the nurse and she said they can do it Tuesday and adjust accordingly if necessary.

ks
ks

December 26th, 2010, 5:54 pm #4

nt
Day 2 or 3 for me! So I really wouldn't worry! Good Luck!

ks

December 26th, 2010, 11:19 pm #5

Tomorrow I'm scheduled for day 1 E2 for DE cycle and they are predicting a blizzard that will "paralyze" traffic where we live. I have to be there before 8 am b/c of the courier pick-up. It is a twenty five minute drive when the roads are clear. What do I do???? I'm praying the weathermen are wrong. I have a call into the nurse. Certainly if it was for the donors retrieval or embryo transfer we would get the nearest hotel room but I hate to have to pay for a hotel room for a blood draw. Does anyone know what happens if the E2 is done on day 2 instead?
Just wanted to wish you the very best of luck on your cycle!!

xoxo, Tracy

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

December 27th, 2010, 1:28 am #6

Hopefully 2011 will be a year of dreams come true for all of us!