Officially crazy in 2 we

Officially crazy in 2 we

Anon for now
Anon for now

January 16th, 2012, 4:03 pm #1

So after the negative FRER on day 7 post 3 day transfer I am officially crazy and expecting the worst. I am trying to keep my mind off it by staying busy at work. I am extremely tempted to just have the hcg drawn at the lab since I work in a hospital to put me out of my misery. This makes the rest of the process seem easy! I know that it is early but I have now over analyzed the fact that FRER can detect down to 6.

January 16th, 2012, 6:14 pm #2

I know it is hard but it is still too early. I'm wishing you luck. And remember you have the little frozen ones for backup.

January 16th, 2012, 6:21 pm #3

So after the negative FRER on day 7 post 3 day transfer I am officially crazy and expecting the worst. I am trying to keep my mind off it by staying busy at work. I am extremely tempted to just have the hcg drawn at the lab since I work in a hospital to put me out of my misery. This makes the rest of the process seem easy! I know that it is early but I have now over analyzed the fact that FRER can detect down to 6.
My beta 9dp5dt was 51, which means 2 days earlier it was likely 25ish. That morning, 7dp5dt, the FRER was white. That afternoon on a blue || CVS test, I got a BFP at last. And I turned out to be expecting twins. Keep faith for now...I know how very hard this time is.

thesameboat
thesameboat

January 16th, 2012, 7:01 pm #4

I went and got a beta at 12dpo. (6dp6dt)

It was less than 5. Not pregnant.

Three days later it was 37. DD is 2 now.

It is too early. Just like with the poas, a negative result on the blood work would depress you needlessly, because it wouldn't mean anything.

Stay strong.

Hoping for you.

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

January 17th, 2012, 2:16 am #5

I got a BFN on 5dp5dt (same as you right now) and then got a BFP on 5dp6dt which was very very early but I have twins. Try to give it a few more days. Yea, right but for real most people do not get a +++ until 12-14 days after ovulation so for your 3dt that would be on day 9-12 later.

Good luck and keep us posted.

FB

anon lala
anon lala

January 19th, 2012, 1:53 pm #6

The 2ww is the worst. Good luck. Try and keep yourself busy