November Nurturers - weekly updates here! Anon/secret cyclers welcome too

November Nurturers - weekly updates here! Anon/secret cyclers welcome too

pixl
pixl

November 11th, 2010, 7:51 pm #1

I know there have been several retrievals and transfers already this month, if you wouldn't mind quickly posting an update here as well so it is easier to keep track of everyone as this board moves fast!

For those cycling under the radar, if you feel up to posting an update feel free to jump in.

Best of luck to all the November cyclers!

pixl
pixl

November 11th, 2010, 7:57 pm #2

Started delestrogen 1 week ago, have had only 2 shots so far with no other meds and my lining is up to 10 already, so I am happy with that. Retrieval in about a week, donor is apparently doing well!

Jen
Jen

November 11th, 2010, 8:12 pm #3

I know there have been several retrievals and transfers already this month, if you wouldn't mind quickly posting an update here as well so it is easier to keep track of everyone as this board moves fast!

For those cycling under the radar, if you feel up to posting an update feel free to jump in.

Retrieved 10, fertilized 9 and transferred 2 blasts on 11/7.

My betas are scheduled for 11/15 and 11/17 and my clinic does not call until after Beta #2... Ugh.

Wishing all the November Nuturers the best!

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 11th, 2010, 9:09 pm #4

I am coming out of lurking...this is my 2nd fresh cycle. I had 2 chemicals last year so I switched clinics and am using a new donor. My lining was already at 8mm last week, my clinic isn't checking again but I am thinking it might be thicker by now. My donor's retrieval is this Saturday and the nurse said she responded very well. I am super nervous as we have been through a lot this past year. Hopefully this is a fresh start for us!

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 11th, 2010, 9:09 pm #5

I am coming out of lurking...this is my 2nd fresh cycle. I had 2 chemicals last year so I switched clinics and am using a new donor. My lining was already at 8mm last week, my clinic isn't checking again but I am thinking it might be thicker by now. My donor's retrieval is this Saturday and the nurse said she responded very well. I am super nervous as we have been through a lot this past year. Hopefully this is a fresh start for us!

JPE78
JPE78

November 11th, 2010, 9:11 pm #6

Oops-the anonymous above is me-sorry forgot to post my name. I am new at this

lorgem
lorgem

November 12th, 2010, 2:08 am #7

hello everyone..on day 3, there are now 26 embryos ranging from 10 cell to 6 cell!! We are transferring 2 on saturday!! good luck to all of us nov nurturers!!

November 12th, 2010, 3:53 am #8

I had transfer on Sunday. 2 blasts. Just wating. First beta on the 18th(My birthday!!) I have 2 grown kids 27 and 21 and a DE son 3 yrs old from my first FET after fresh chemical. This one is a new fresh cycle. New donor.

November 13th, 2010, 7:07 pm #9

Hi! I don't know if I'd count as a November nurturer since my cycle runs into December, but I started it on 11-5. On Lupron now, had the scratch biopsy on 11-10 and acupuncture yesterday. ET will hopefully be 12-8 if it's a 5 day transfer.

I was the one who posted the "I messed up" thread where I told y'all that we forgot not to have unprotected sex. I bit the bullet and told my nurse, she said "you're not the first and won't be the last" and said we should be fine:)

BTW, today is our six-year wedding anniversary:D

November 13th, 2010, 7:58 pm #10

Hi! I don't know if I'd count as a November nurturer since my cycle runs into December, but I started it on 11-5. On Lupron now, had the scratch biopsy on 11-10 and acupuncture yesterday. ET will hopefully be 12-8 if it's a 5 day transfer.

I was the one who posted the "I messed up" thread where I told y'all that we forgot not to have unprotected sex. I bit the bullet and told my nurse, she said "you're not the first and won't be the last" and said we should be fine:)

BTW, today is our six-year wedding anniversary:D