November Nurturer checking in with a +HPT

November Nurturer checking in with a +HPT

November 30th, 2010, 2:55 am #1

I have mostly been updating on the green board but I want to post an update to my November cycle buddies here too.

We did an elective SET of a high quality blast last week. This morning I got a +HPT on FRER, it was a very faint line so I did a Clearblue Digital and it said Pregnant! I am 5dp5dt, and beta is Friday. I actually started getting a very faint, but grey shadow of a line yesterday, but I couldn't call it a positive until this morning when it had some pink to it. And I'm in no hurry to get an early beta, those numbers would stress me out too much... plenty of time for that later!

Best of luck to everyone cycling right now. Looking forward to seeing updates from the December group too!

KellyCA
KellyCA

November 30th, 2010, 4:16 am #2

This is so great!!!! I think it is the magic clinic. I just found out today that I have twins! A little nerve wracking: double the worries! I'm so happy for both of us!

November 30th, 2010, 4:25 am #3

I have mostly been updating on the green board but I want to post an update to my November cycle buddies here too.

We did an elective SET of a high quality blast last week. This morning I got a +HPT on FRER, it was a very faint line so I did a Clearblue Digital and it said Pregnant! I am 5dp5dt, and beta is Friday. I actually started getting a very faint, but grey shadow of a line yesterday, but I couldn't call it a positive until this morning when it had some pink to it. And I'm in no hurry to get an early beta, those numbers would stress me out too much... plenty of time for that later!

Best of luck to everyone cycling right now. Looking forward to seeing updates from the December group too!
I remember you from the Over 40 board and I'm SO thrilled for you. (I especially remember your POAS pics

I'm wishing you all the best; I'll be looking for your updates! Good luck with your beta!!!

Hugs,
Meg

movingforwardhappily!
movingforwardhappily!

November 30th, 2010, 4:45 am #4

Congratulations.
MFH

Kekona
Kekona

November 30th, 2010, 12:46 pm #5

I hope your betas will be terrific, too.

Mrs. M.
Mrs. M.

November 30th, 2010, 1:20 pm #6

So happy to see your fantastic news!! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!

Mrs. M.
Mrs. M.

November 30th, 2010, 1:21 pm #7

This is so great!!!! I think it is the magic clinic. I just found out today that I have twins! A little nerve wracking: double the worries! I'm so happy for both of us!
congrats times 2!!n/t

Jen
Jen

November 30th, 2010, 1:32 pm #8

Congratulations on some wonderful news! Looking forward to seeing some great betas from you...

Jen
Jen

November 30th, 2010, 1:33 pm #9

Way to go cycle buddy! Congrats to you too...

November 30th, 2010, 3:30 pm #10

I hope your numbers will be great when it's time and you have a happy and peaceful pregnancy! Maggie (in VA)