Normal to get discharge when on PIO?

Normal to get discharge when on PIO?

MBK
MBK

December 10th, 2011, 4:10 am #1

Ok, so I know you obviously get discharge on suppositories. But I just switched to PIO about 3 days ago, and today I have gotton some white discharge. I didn't think you got discharge on PIO??

December 10th, 2011, 2:46 pm #2

or could be yeast (which can be triggered by hormonal changes and other drugs). If you're about to transfer, did they have you do the steroids and antibiotics? Both of those tend to give me yeast. If you're itching or uncomfortable, I'd call the doc on Monday, but it shouldn't interfere with your transfer.

December 10th, 2011, 6:36 pm #3

Ok, so I know you obviously get discharge on suppositories. But I just switched to PIO about 3 days ago, and today I have gotton some white discharge. I didn't think you got discharge on PIO??
I have been on PIO for 4 weeks and I get a discharge. My "made up" theory: I heard your body only uses the progesterone it needs, so when I have enough in my system it expells the extra. Again, not a founded theory but thats what I decided. I am 6 weeks 6 days today...2 scans done already both perfect and heartbeat detected. Things could always go wrong, but I never even asked about the discharge and didnt seem to cause a problem for so far..

Good Luck

JAMS in NJ