normal beta? (preg/ment miscarriage ment)

normal beta? (preg/ment miscarriage ment)

hopeful
hopeful

January 23rd, 2012, 9:24 pm #1

I have been trying to stay away from reading/posting and not think about things and just let the time pass since my last 2 transfers ended in miscarriages, but I had my second beta today and the numbers inscreased so my hopes are increasing too.
5 day blast transfer on 1/9
1/18 - 9p5dt HcG was 114
1/23 - 14p5dt HcG was 724
My doc says the numbers are in normal range. Anyone have similar numbers or relevant experience? knowledge?

anon lala
anon lala

January 23rd, 2012, 9:56 pm #2

That is great news. Your numbers sound good to me. Very happy for you

KerriA
KerriA

January 24th, 2012, 12:35 am #3

I have been trying to stay away from reading/posting and not think about things and just let the time pass since my last 2 transfers ended in miscarriages, but I had my second beta today and the numbers inscreased so my hopes are increasing too.
1/18 - 9p5dt HcG was 114
My doc says the numbers are in normal range. Anyone have similar numbers or relevant experience? knowledge?
A huge congrats!!
Kerri

Katie Robins
Katie Robins

January 24th, 2012, 3:01 am #4

1/18 - 9p5dt HcG was 114
Those are awesome..I did a 5 day transfer and my betas started very low: day 8: 16, day 10: 24, day 13: 74.

Yours sound really great.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

January 24th, 2012, 12:22 pm #5

1/18 - 9p5dt HcG was 114
Those are great numbers.

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

January 24th, 2012, 1:31 pm #6

1/18 - 9p5dt HcG was 114
Congrats!!! Not only are your betas doubling properly, but they seem to be in perfect range. Take a look at www.betabase.info. Have a H and H 9 months!!

January 24th, 2012, 3:50 pm #7

1/18 - 9p5dt HcG was 114
Happy for you!

January 24th, 2012, 7:42 pm #8

1/18 - 9p5dt HcG was 114
Perfectly good and normal beta! Congratulations! Nt

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 24th, 2012, 9:02 pm #9

1/18 - 9p5dt HcG was 114
http://www.hcglevelsinpregnancy.com/hcg-calculator/

You can enter your numbers and days between betas on a calculator like the one above to get your average doubling time. Yours looks great!

January 25th, 2012, 2:06 am #10

1/18 - 9p5dt HcG was 114
Hi Hopeful,
Your numbers look very good. I wouldn't worry at all for a milisecond.
I just recall my first beta at 5days after a 5day blast transfer was 130 but my donor is renowned for high betas. I thought it was twins but it was one babe.
Congratulations on your betas and this wonderful news, best, THK