DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

January 29th, 2014, 1:42 am #11

I went in this morning for a beta draw because I "knew" it wasn't right. My intuition was correct as the beta only rose to 155. No miracle. DH and I really drew the short straw with all things infertility-related. The doctor will see who else used the eggs(there was an ET today with them) and won't make me use the frosties if no one else has an on-going pg. Otherwise I have to transfer them before selecting a new donor. I don't have the stomach to do this anymore but I can't get out of the program w/out a huge financial hit that we can't afford to just let them keep. I just caved and told my mom. I truly hate all of this. It's sheer misery...
I'm just so very sorry. None of it is fair. It really isn't. Know that you and your husband are in my thoughts. So very sorry.

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

January 29th, 2014, 1:59 am #12

I went in this morning for a beta draw because I "knew" it wasn't right. My intuition was correct as the beta only rose to 155. No miracle. DH and I really drew the short straw with all things infertility-related. The doctor will see who else used the eggs(there was an ET today with them) and won't make me use the frosties if no one else has an on-going pg. Otherwise I have to transfer them before selecting a new donor. I don't have the stomach to do this anymore but I can't get out of the program w/out a huge financial hit that we can't afford to just let them keep. I just caved and told my mom. I truly hate all of this. It's sheer misery...
I just came here and read your news. I am so floored as I so so wanted you to be wrong and that this was a healthy baby. I feel so so horrible for you and your DH today. I did not want to give up hope for you until I had too.

So so sorry Mrs McIrish. Give yourself all the time that you need and please lean on all of us on this board and on your blog. Speaking of you blog, I have not yet logged on but will go there next and I feel guilty about my post last night after this news.

Again, I am so so sorry that this cycle did not turn out well for you.

FB

Lovethebeach
Lovethebeach

January 29th, 2014, 2:27 am #13

I am so sorry. I was really hoping things would work out for you. Just went through something recently myself so I totally "get" it. Wishing you best of luck in the future and huge hugs for the time being.

January 29th, 2014, 4:47 am #14

Oh honey I'm so sorry. This is so unfair!

Why does it have to be so damn hard??

Hugs to you.

LS

January 29th, 2014, 5:06 am #15

I'm so sorry. (((hugs))) I was truly hoping for you.

anonymous
anonymous

January 29th, 2014, 12:28 pm #16

I am so very sorry and sad to hear this. This road has not been easy for you and you have EVERY right to be mad, angry - scream cry - I hope that you can find the strength to go on - as I do believe it will eventually work for you - but the journey sure SUCKS.

Be kind to yourself

January 29th, 2014, 1:29 pm #17

I can only imagine your grief and sorrow. It is just awful for you to have to go through this again. It is totally unfair. I am just so sorry.

January 29th, 2014, 2:16 pm #18

I am screaming for you. You have been through so much and I was really rooting for you that this would be the cycle. I know that there are probably issues with the donor eggs, but I was just wondering, have you gotten the thrombophilia blood panel done (recurrent m/c panel). I am sure you have, just checking. Take care

LupronCowgirl
LupronCowgirl

January 29th, 2014, 2:24 pm #19

Like the rest of the crew here, I am so very sorry. The pain and frustration come through in your post. I am praying for a reversal of fortune for you. This absolutely blows.

Please do all you can to be good to yourself right now. We are thinking of you! ((((hugs))))

Sugar
Sugar

January 29th, 2014, 2:41 pm #20

Along with everyone else here I too am deeply sorry. You and your DH are in my thoughts. Be gentle with yourself you have endured so much heartache and it is really draining. Just take good care of yourself now as best you can. Big hugs.