Next FET tentatively scheduled...

Next FET tentatively scheduled...

Bethphx
Bethphx

August 24th, 2011, 10:09 pm #1

So nice to have a plan! So we will wait for my next period until the middle of sept if it doesn't come will start provera and get going on the next FET. I am starting to get excited and glad to have something to look forward to. Also glad to have about a month off meds and to get back in shape and feeling good before the next round...

Tracy
Tracy

August 24th, 2011, 10:12 pm #2

A little time off to relax and gear up, but soon enough not to feel restless waiting. Enjoy your med free time and best of luck on your upcoming cycle!!!

xoxo, Tracy

cubb
cubb

August 25th, 2011, 11:59 am #3

So nice to have a plan! So we will wait for my next period until the middle of sept if it doesn't come will start provera and get going on the next FET. I am starting to get excited and glad to have something to look forward to. Also glad to have about a month off meds and to get back in shape and feeling good before the next round...
Best wishes for a good rest period followed by a quick happy result!

August 25th, 2011, 3:00 pm #4

Enjoy the 'downtime' and wishing you the best on the next cycle!!

Pict
Pict

August 25th, 2011, 3:26 pm #5

You have a great attitude, it's going to work for you, just a matter of time.

August 25th, 2011, 5:29 pm #6

All the best to you and keep us updated on your cycle!

August 25th, 2011, 6:37 pm #7

And wishing you lots of luck on this next cycle! Maggie (in VA)

August 26th, 2011, 12:38 am #8

I wish you all the best!