New to the boards (pg ment.)(m/c ment)

New to the boards (pg ment.)(m/c ment)

Joined: April 19th, 2009, 1:06 pm

March 5th, 2011, 3:06 pm #1

Hi ladies, my name is Dawn. I have been on the High FSH boards for almost 3 years now. My husband and I have decided to move onto DE. We have our donor selected and I am currently on b/c. Retrieval is scheduled for the last last week in March with the transfer scheduled for early April. We are cycling out of state at SIRM St. Louis. I am excited that we may actually make it to transfer this time but I don't know how I'm going to do while waiting for the beta.

The donor that we selected did well the last time she stimmed in November. She hasn't had a period since then and as of last Tuesday she still did not have a period. I am nervous that this could impact how well she responds to the meds. The nurse assured me that they had a plan B and they were not going to put her on Lupron and would go with Ganirelix instead. I'm trying not to stress too much but we are financially tapped out after this attempt as we are self pay.

Me:40, DH:41, ttc #1 for 3 years
2/08 Day 3 FSH - 16.4, Day 10 - 11.1
3/09 Day 3 FSH - 10.9, Day 10 - 23.6
Stage 4 endo diagnosed in 11/07
IUI #1 - BFP (4/08)- m/c @ 10wks
IUI #2 - BFN (9/08)
IUI #3 - BFN (10/08)
IUI #4 - BFN (01/09)U/S with trigger shot.
IUI #5 - BFN (02/09)
IUI #6 - BFN (03/09)U/S with trigger shot.
Femara/Letrozole 2.5 mg for IUI's 1- 5
Clomid 100 mg for IUI #6

IVF #1 - April 2010 - Canceled due to low E2 and poor response.

IVF #2 - June 2010 - Canceled due to low E2, thin lining and poor response.

IVF #3 with DE March 2011
Last edited by Dawn_2 on March 5th, 2011, 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quote
Like
Share

thesameboat
thesameboat

March 6th, 2011, 11:43 am #2

I have no advice about the donor but hope things go well for you all. As far as the 2 ww goes, funny DVDs and ice cream help tremendously! I hope you'll be holding your baby soon.
Quote
Share

Joined: April 19th, 2009, 1:06 pm

March 6th, 2011, 3:58 pm #3

Thank you (n/t)
Last edited by Dawn_2 on March 6th, 2011, 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quote
Like
Share

Orchid
Orchid

March 6th, 2011, 6:13 pm #4

Hi ladies, my name is Dawn. I have been on the High FSH boards for almost 3 years now. My husband and I have decided to move onto DE. We have our donor selected and I am currently on b/c. Retrieval is scheduled for the last last week in March with the transfer scheduled for early April. We are cycling out of state at SIRM St. Louis. I am excited that we may actually make it to transfer this time but I don't know how I'm going to do while waiting for the beta.

The donor that we selected did well the last time she stimmed in November. She hasn't had a period since then and as of last Tuesday she still did not have a period. I am nervous that this could impact how well she responds to the meds. The nurse assured me that they had a plan B and they were not going to put her on Lupron and would go with Ganirelix instead. I'm trying not to stress too much but we are financially tapped out after this attempt as we are self pay.

Me:40, DH:41, ttc #1 for 3 years
2/08 Day 3 FSH - 16.4, Day 10 - 11.1
3/09 Day 3 FSH - 10.9, Day 10 - 23.6
Stage 4 endo diagnosed in 11/07
IUI #1 - BFP (4/08)- m/c @ 10wks
IUI #2 - BFN (9/08)
IUI #3 - BFN (10/08)
IUI #4 - BFN (01/09)U/S with trigger shot.
IUI #5 - BFN (02/09)
IUI #6 - BFN (03/09)U/S with trigger shot.
Femara/Letrozole 2.5 mg for IUI's 1- 5
Clomid 100 mg for IUI #6

IVF #1 - April 2010 - Canceled due to low E2 and poor response.

IVF #2 - June 2010 - Canceled due to low E2, thin lining and poor response.

IVF #3 with DE March 2011
People here have some good success!!! I hope this is the ticket for you-and all of us.
Quote
Share

New2011
New2011

March 6th, 2011, 9:19 pm #5

Hi ladies, my name is Dawn. I have been on the High FSH boards for almost 3 years now. My husband and I have decided to move onto DE. We have our donor selected and I am currently on b/c. Retrieval is scheduled for the last last week in March with the transfer scheduled for early April. We are cycling out of state at SIRM St. Louis. I am excited that we may actually make it to transfer this time but I don't know how I'm going to do while waiting for the beta.

The donor that we selected did well the last time she stimmed in November. She hasn't had a period since then and as of last Tuesday she still did not have a period. I am nervous that this could impact how well she responds to the meds. The nurse assured me that they had a plan B and they were not going to put her on Lupron and would go with Ganirelix instead. I'm trying not to stress too much but we are financially tapped out after this attempt as we are self pay.

Me:40, DH:41, ttc #1 for 3 years
2/08 Day 3 FSH - 16.4, Day 10 - 11.1
3/09 Day 3 FSH - 10.9, Day 10 - 23.6
Stage 4 endo diagnosed in 11/07
IUI #1 - BFP (4/08)- m/c @ 10wks
IUI #2 - BFN (9/08)
IUI #3 - BFN (10/08)
IUI #4 - BFN (01/09)U/S with trigger shot.
IUI #5 - BFN (02/09)
IUI #6 - BFN (03/09)U/S with trigger shot.
Femara/Letrozole 2.5 mg for IUI's 1- 5
Clomid 100 mg for IUI #6

IVF #1 - April 2010 - Canceled due to low E2 and poor response.

IVF #2 - June 2010 - Canceled due to low E2, thin lining and poor response.

IVF #3 with DE March 2011
Welcome Dawn.
Hope everything goes well for you and you make it to transfer and beyond. I don't have much advice on 2ww since I am in the same boat since i am hoping to get to transfer by the end of the month. But I also wonder how I am going to make the 2ww. I am planning to take the same route as the journey of IF and take it one day at a time. Not to think beyond that.

Good luck to you and keep us posted.
Quote
Share

Newbie
Newbie

March 8th, 2011, 3:15 am #6

Hi ladies, my name is Dawn. I have been on the High FSH boards for almost 3 years now. My husband and I have decided to move onto DE. We have our donor selected and I am currently on b/c. Retrieval is scheduled for the last last week in March with the transfer scheduled for early April. We are cycling out of state at SIRM St. Louis. I am excited that we may actually make it to transfer this time but I don't know how I'm going to do while waiting for the beta.

The donor that we selected did well the last time she stimmed in November. She hasn't had a period since then and as of last Tuesday she still did not have a period. I am nervous that this could impact how well she responds to the meds. The nurse assured me that they had a plan B and they were not going to put her on Lupron and would go with Ganirelix instead. I'm trying not to stress too much but we are financially tapped out after this attempt as we are self pay.

Me:40, DH:41, ttc #1 for 3 years
2/08 Day 3 FSH - 16.4, Day 10 - 11.1
3/09 Day 3 FSH - 10.9, Day 10 - 23.6
Stage 4 endo diagnosed in 11/07
IUI #1 - BFP (4/08)- m/c @ 10wks
IUI #2 - BFN (9/08)
IUI #3 - BFN (10/08)
IUI #4 - BFN (01/09)U/S with trigger shot.
IUI #5 - BFN (02/09)
IUI #6 - BFN (03/09)U/S with trigger shot.
Femara/Letrozole 2.5 mg for IUI's 1- 5
Clomid 100 mg for IUI #6

IVF #1 - April 2010 - Canceled due to low E2 and poor response.

IVF #2 - June 2010 - Canceled due to low E2, thin lining and poor response.

IVF #3 with DE March 2011
Best of luck to you. I am new to these boards a couple of months and its a great atmosphere. I am on b/c now and hope to cycle soon. We are awaiting donor screening results and hope to be going soon. Please keep everyone informed, you will have a lot of people pulling for you.
Quote
Share

Joined: April 19th, 2009, 1:06 pm

March 8th, 2011, 4:45 pm #7

People here have some good success!!! I hope this is the ticket for you-and all of us.
Thanks Orchid (n/t)
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: April 19th, 2009, 1:06 pm

March 8th, 2011, 4:47 pm #8

Welcome Dawn.
Hope everything goes well for you and you make it to transfer and beyond. I don't have much advice on 2ww since I am in the same boat since i am hoping to get to transfer by the end of the month. But I also wonder how I am going to make the 2ww. I am planning to take the same route as the journey of IF and take it one day at a time. Not to think beyond that.

Good luck to you and keep us posted.
Thank you, maybe we will be cycle buddies. Amazingly I feel much less stressed than I did when I was going through the stims myself. I don't feel like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Good luck with your cycle this month. Fingers crossed for us both.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: April 19th, 2009, 1:06 pm

March 8th, 2011, 4:51 pm #9

Best of luck to you. I am new to these boards a couple of months and its a great atmosphere. I am on b/c now and hope to cycle soon. We are awaiting donor screening results and hope to be going soon. Please keep everyone informed, you will have a lot of people pulling for you.
Thank you!!! I hope that everything goes well with your donor selection. It is very exciting to finally pick your donor and get your cycle date scheduled. I will definitely keep everyone posted. I need and very much appreciate all the support.
Quote
Like
Share