new here (loss ment)

new here (loss ment)

KerriA
KerriA

December 19th, 2011, 3:51 pm #1

Hi All,
I have been lurking for quite awhile, and I wanted to introduce myself. I was a semi-regular on the high FSH boards (highest FSH 27). I am 37 and single and was TTC with DS. I had a very traumatic loss at 17 weeks last year and have had 2 chemicals before moving on to donor embryo. I was very fortunate - my RE's office has really been looking out for me, and they have had 9 embryos for me since the beginning of the year. They were basically waiting until I was emotionally ready to move on.

On Friday, I had my first FET of 2 blasts transferred (d5 and d6). The blasts were fair quality. The egg donor was 33 but was not seeking IVF for fertility reasons, and the donating couple transferred 2 blasts that resulted in twins and then donated the rest of the embryos.

I do have some hope and am happy that this is really the best odds I have ever had, but I've seen so much failure - that is all I really feel is even possible.

Anyway, wanted to say hi and thank you for all that I have learned from reading your posts.

Happy Holidays!
Kerri

December 19th, 2011, 4:18 pm #2

I'm sorry you've had such a hard road so far, and I hope this cycle will make you a mommy. Take care, Maggie (in VA)

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

December 19th, 2011, 5:13 pm #3

Hi All,
I have been lurking for quite awhile, and I wanted to introduce myself. I was a semi-regular on the high FSH boards (highest FSH 27). I am 37 and single and was TTC with DS. I had a very traumatic loss at 17 weeks last year and have had 2 chemicals before moving on to donor embryo. I was very fortunate - my RE's office has really been looking out for me, and they have had 9 embryos for me since the beginning of the year. They were basically waiting until I was emotionally ready to move on.

On Friday, I had my first FET of 2 blasts transferred (d5 and d6). The blasts were fair quality. The egg donor was 33 but was not seeking IVF for fertility reasons, and the donating couple transferred 2 blasts that resulted in twins and then donated the rest of the embryos.

I do have some hope and am happy that this is really the best odds I have ever had, but I've seen so much failure - that is all I really feel is even possible.

Anyway, wanted to say hi and thank you for all that I have learned from reading your posts.

Happy Holidays!
Kerri
So sorry for your losses. I hope you FEt turns out to be a holiday miracle for you.

December 19th, 2011, 8:10 pm #4

Hi All,

Happy Holidays!
Kerri
I hope this is it for you.

December 19th, 2011, 8:23 pm #5

Hi All,

Happy Holidays!
Kerri
for your FET! This is a great board with lots of knowledgeable people. Welcome and try to stay sane during the 2WW.

December 20th, 2011, 12:42 am #6

Hi All,

Happy Holidays!
Kerri
cycle works for you. So much disappointment is hard to take, but this is an all new cycle and you have every reason to believe that it will work.

We'll be looking forward to hearing about your beta results!

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

December 20th, 2011, 12:44 am #7

Hi All,

Happy Holidays!
Kerri
I remember you from the other boards before I moved over here. I was J E N N A originally on the other boards but changed it to FB for privacy. I hope that your FET cycle is successful and that you get a BFP next wk. That would make your holidays so grand!!!!

So happy that you have made it this far and now the 2WW!!!!

FB

December 20th, 2011, 5:43 am #8

Hi All,

Happy Holidays!
Kerri
I'm wishing you a pleasant two week wait and positive beta. Happy holidays.

KerriA
KerriA

December 21st, 2011, 12:37 am #9

I'm sorry you've had such a hard road so far, and I hope this cycle will make you a mommy. Take care, Maggie (in VA)
Thank you, Maggie! (n/t)

KerriA
KerriA

December 21st, 2011, 12:38 am #10

So sorry for your losses. I hope you FEt turns out to be a holiday miracle for you.
Thank you, Mrs.M (n/t)