Negative POAS 8dp5dt, very slight positive 9dp5dt (FET)

Negative POAS 8dp5dt, very slight positive 9dp5dt (FET)

Anon at the moment
Anon at the moment

May 22nd, 2011, 11:09 am #1

Do you think there is any hope or do you think it might be a chemical? I've never heard of anyone not having a positive before this time, everyone seems to get them 5dp5dt or 6dp6dt. I transferred 3 blasts due to many failures in the past.

thesameboat
thesameboat

May 22nd, 2011, 11:21 am #2

Congratulations! What do you mean you've never heard of anyone getting a bfn at 10dpo? Read 36 posts down. We were just talking about that this week!

Good luck to you. A line on most hpts means your hcg is over 20 at this point. You're pregnant.

thesameboat
thesameboat

May 22nd, 2011, 11:22 am #3

Sorry, should have read 14dpo. nt

May 22nd, 2011, 1:50 pm #4

Do you think there is any hope or do you think it might be a chemical? I've never heard of anyone not having a positive before this time, everyone seems to get them 5dp5dt or 6dp6dt. I transferred 3 blasts due to many failures in the past.
I was too chicken to POAS, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for a good strong beta for you. When is it?

blazers
blazers

May 22nd, 2011, 2:47 pm #5

A friend who did DE on another board got a bfn on 13 dpo and then a positive on 14 dpo with a beta of 70. She's currently about 10 weeks pg and has seen the h/b a few times I believe. not everyone gets really early bfps, esp with FET!

K
K

May 22nd, 2011, 4:10 pm #6

I'm proof that they're soooo very inconsistent. I had strong positives on 2 different digitals and positives on others and had a very very low beta of 10.... Also, some people do have neg hpt's and positive betas.... I don't want your hopes to go up or down.... It can go either way which makes hpt's useless. I'm still addicted to them and will do them when it's my time. Sending tons of luck your way.... ((((( hugs)))) and try to keep cautiously optimistic.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 22nd, 2011, 4:14 pm #7

I've seen on the boards where some ladies have very very faint lines but then go on to have betas of 100 or so. The stick color is sooooo unreliable because the urine could be concentrated or diluted depending on how much water you drank before poas.

Brenda
Brenda

May 22nd, 2011, 11:25 pm #8

those sticks are evil, I hate them but they are so tempting. I hope it all goes well. Best wishes and good luck!

May 24th, 2011, 1:34 am #9

Wait until your beta, if you want, before throwing a party (in other words, I can understand the cautious optimism) but a slight positive is still positive.

All my best!