Needles needles needles! :)

Needles needles needles! :)

minniet
minniet

March 14th, 2012, 7:43 pm #1

Hubby gave me his first intramuscular shot (estrogen) last night for this cycle; woke up and gave myself a lupron shot in my tummy; went to the dermatologist and got some skin tags buzzes off and two cortisone shots in some scar tissue from previous skin biopsies; heading out to acupuncture now!

That's a lot of needles in a 24 hour period!

I can't believe how tough I have gotten!

I will have to come up with a little ditty about needles!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

March 14th, 2012, 9:21 pm #2

Ouch is all I can say. nt

March 14th, 2012, 11:47 pm #3

Hubby gave me his first intramuscular shot (estrogen) last night for this cycle; woke up and gave myself a lupron shot in my tummy; went to the dermatologist and got some skin tags buzzes off and two cortisone shots in some scar tissue from previous skin biopsies; heading out to acupuncture now!

did the steroid shot in a scar and it worked wonders....scar is flat and barely visible now! Good luck this cycle!

xoxo, Tracy

margolis
margolis

March 15th, 2012, 2:31 am #4

Holy Pin Cushion! :) nt

March 15th, 2012, 3:27 am #5

My belly is beginning to feel like a pin cushion! Good luck with everything and keep us updated.

March 15th, 2012, 5:42 am #6

M, I can't help but laugh please excuse me. I've just been to the dentist for some MAJOR dental treatment I ought to have had two years ago. I got five needles in my jaw and its only just wearing off now (YIKE).
But honey you beat me hands down (ahahah).
I salute you and an intermuscular as well. My hat off to you M
You are on your way (hope you have had all the dental treatment you had to as once you get pg you can't get major stuff done).
best, THK

Hopeful in Delaware
Hopeful in Delaware

March 15th, 2012, 7:24 pm #7

A possible middle name for your little bundle?? :-)LOL n/t

March 15th, 2012, 9:53 pm #8

M, I can't help but laugh please excuse me. I've just been to the dentist for some MAJOR dental treatment I ought to have had two years ago. I got five needles in my jaw and its only just wearing off now (YIKE).
But honey you beat me hands down (ahahah).
I salute you and an intermuscular as well. My hat off to you M
You are on your way (hope you have had all the dental treatment you had to as once you get pg you can't get major stuff done).
best, THK
I'd rather do these shots, acu and all the rest than dental -- I feel for you! (I had four root canals over the last few years!)

March 16th, 2012, 1:45 am #9

Hi ya,
that is a lot of root canals. I still feel like I've been hit by a truck today. I have to say that I would rather have all the dental work than one intermuscular injection. Although if you are a bit of a fatty boomba like me then they can't reallly get to the muscle via the fat ahahah got ya on that one! High Five!,
good luck M I'm going to do a novena for you, best, THK