Need supplemental dosage info

Need supplemental dosage info

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

July 13th, 2012, 1:20 am #1

I want to take EPA fish oil to calm down NK cells if they exist in my uterus but not in my blood but I need a good dosage. I am not going to pay for a uterine biopsy to see if the NK cells are there in high dosages. I also want a good dosage of Vitamin D and E.

Thanks everyone. I am going to quit my diet coke habit this wknd and continue w/ my eat clean diet through this next cycle.

FB

demomone
demomone

July 13th, 2012, 2:08 am #2

You do not have a bleeding disorder if you take the fish oil..I had to stop using it..my hematologist said it can interfere.
I took 2,000 units of vitamin d..but my levels were normal to start..

demomone
demomone

July 13th, 2012, 2:10 am #3

I think the issue with the fish oil was with the lovenox..if you do not see a hematologist ask your pharmacist.

July 13th, 2012, 3:57 am #4

I want to take EPA fish oil to calm down NK cells if they exist in my uterus but not in my blood but I need a good dosage. I am not going to pay for a uterine biopsy to see if the NK cells are there in high dosages. I also want a good dosage of Vitamin D and E.

Thanks everyone. I am going to quit my diet coke habit this wknd and continue w/ my eat clean diet through this next cycle.

FB
Hi, I took at least 1000mgs a day of fish oil before, during and after I got pg. it also has a blood thinning effect so be aware of that, good luck to you, best thk