need help understanding lining appearance

need help understanding lining appearance

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 5th, 2012, 1:57 am #1

I know that typically you want a triple line appearance. I hardly ever get this, and today again, Cooper said I have an 8mm IE appearance. What can I do to try to get this to TL? Is it possible for some women never to get to a TL appearance? For some reason, I never show a Triple Line. Are there any successes with an IE lining appearance?

February 5th, 2012, 1:24 pm #2

Depending on how many days you have been taking estrogen. By day 10 to 12 we normally see a triple stripe, if not we increase E2 and usually it comes. If you increase E2 it can cause contractions of the uterus so we also give a shot of depot proluton 2 hours before transfer to relax the uterus.

February 5th, 2012, 3:01 pm #3

I know that typically you want a triple line appearance. I hardly ever get this, and today again, Cooper said I have an 8mm IE appearance. What can I do to try to get this to TL? Is it possible for some women never to get to a TL appearance? For some reason, I never show a Triple Line. Are there any successes with an IE lining appearance?
form of estrogen will do the trick. We all absorb it in different ways. I took estrogen orally, vaginally and also injected it. I am also a Cooper girl. The reason they let me do injectable estrogen, is because I transferred from another clinic and that protocol had already worked for me. Ask about it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 5th, 2012, 5:49 pm #4

Do you know your current E2 level (Cooper usually does bloodwork at the same time as lining check)?

I did several cycles at Cooper, their standard over-40 protocol stopped working for me (graduated amounts of Estrace, ending in taking 3 pills orally and 2 vaginally each day). It only made my E2 level soar to several thousand without lining growth to show for it. Adding more Estrace did not help once the E2 level is so high already. I did eventually get 12mmTL linings on both mock and actual cycles elsewhere using a different protocol.

February 6th, 2012, 4:14 pm #5

Would you mind sharing your protocol? Thanks!

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 7th, 2012, 3:11 am #6

I just saw your announcement on another board, very happy for you!

The protocol that got me out of a poor lining slump was a combination of dermal patches (vivelle dot) and vaginal estrace.

February 7th, 2012, 3:56 pm #7

Thanks for the congrats! I guess dermal patches worked better for you than the oral estrace that Cooper usually prescribes. I hope you had success with your cycle.
Last edited by Pearl333 on February 7th, 2012, 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 9th, 2012, 10:11 pm #8

form of estrogen will do the trick. We all absorb it in different ways. I took estrogen orally, vaginally and also injected it. I am also a Cooper girl. The reason they let me do injectable estrogen, is because I transferred from another clinic and that protocol had already worked for me. Ask about it.
injectable estrogen worked great for me - added benefit of only having to shoot up twice a week vs. remembering all of those dratted pills! GL,
Kenny