NEED ADVICE!! Baseline lining okay .... BUT now it is the b/w...HELP!!

NEED ADVICE!! Baseline lining okay .... BUT now it is the b/w...HELP!!

Starting over
Starting over

June 27th, 2011, 9:35 pm #1

When will things ever go the right for me!!...my baseline lining is finally okay under 5mm ...BUT my e2 is 130, there is a very small cyst or follicle on my left ovary...RE said NO problem to start cycle and the estrace should stop me from ovulating??? never had this problem with high e2, does estrace really stop you from ovulating???

Asked donor coord. if I could do a natural cycle FET since I already show signs of follicle BUT she said NO WAY natural cycles very rarely work!!

Going out of my mind...HELP!!!!

June 27th, 2011, 10:11 pm #2

but my body is weird. I even ovulate through ganarelix and cetrotide. Not always, but I have. I wonder why they aren't fans of a natural FET? I know going natural in a fresh cycle would be impossible due to needing to sync with the donor. But a FET, you could just do transfer at the appropriate time after confirmed O and perhaps add P4 and E2 in the luteal phase. Would love to see what others have to say. You might try a search for natural FET. I know this has come up in the last few monhts. Good luck this cycle!

xoxo, Tracy

June 27th, 2011, 10:18 pm #3

When will things ever go the right for me!!...my baseline lining is finally okay under 5mm ...BUT my e2 is 130, there is a very small cyst or follicle on my left ovary...RE said NO problem to start cycle and the estrace should stop me from ovulating??? never had this problem with high e2, does estrace really stop you from ovulating???

Asked donor coord. if I could do a natural cycle FET since I already show signs of follicle BUT she said NO WAY natural cycles very rarely work!!

nt

Starting over
Starting over

June 27th, 2011, 11:01 pm #4

that successful cycle started...how high was your e2 & did you have a small cyst or follicle?

Kacee...You are always so positive, it gives me Hope that things may just work out for me...Thank You!!!

Starting over
Starting over

June 27th, 2011, 11:04 pm #5

but my body is weird. I even ovulate through ganarelix and cetrotide. Not always, but I have. I wonder why they aren't fans of a natural FET? I know going natural in a fresh cycle would be impossible due to needing to sync with the donor. But a FET, you could just do transfer at the appropriate time after confirmed O and perhaps add P4 and E2 in the luteal phase. Would love to see what others have to say. You might try a search for natural FET. I know this has come up in the last few monhts. Good luck this cycle!

xoxo, Tracy

just to make sure I catch a LH surge before I ovulate...just in case Estrace doesn't stop me from ovulating.

Good Luck to the Both of us!!!

Starting over
Starting over

June 27th, 2011, 11:08 pm #6

to check and make sure I catch a surge before I actually ovulate?? just in case Estrace doesn't stop ovulation could a cycle be saved if you catch a LH surge before the egg ovulates???

does estrace affect the results of a ovulating kit?

Thanks again with any info. or advice!!

Anon7
Anon7

June 27th, 2011, 11:10 pm #7

This clinic had this wonderful Estrace Priming Protocol, and had me on 2mg estrace 3x per day, it was approaching July 4th weekend, and so to get me around the schedule of the long weekend when they'd be closed, they had me continue into 30 something days. Well, it didn't work. I bled through. Then the fools had me re-do the priming in July for a late July/August cycle. You can guess the outcome: 1 mature follicle. UGH! Anyhow, you can definitely ovulate and get AF through estrogen......did they consider lupron? Good Luck!!

Starting over
Starting over

June 27th, 2011, 11:32 pm #8

was your cycle cancelled??

I asked donor coord. if I could go for b/w & u/s after a week of estrace to see what is going on, she said okay because if I ovulate cycle will be cancelled but what if I catch LH surge before I actually ovulate can the cycle be saved and I go for transfer???

Anon7
Anon7

June 27th, 2011, 11:59 pm #9

had 17 eggs, 12 fertilized, and transferred one good blast on Saturday (rankings: good, fair, poor) and have 6 on ice! And this was on a shared cycle. I guess this clinic knew what they were doing after all. I'm now 2dp5dt - single Good 5 day blast.

June 28th, 2011, 12:04 am #10

just to make sure I catch a LH surge before I ovulate...just in case Estrace doesn't stop me from ovulating.

Good Luck to the Both of us!!!
I'd test just once in the am to start. If the line starts getting darker, do an am and an early afternoon test. If you don't see the lines getting darker, then the Estrace is probably holding off O. It will give you peace of mind to know where you are at anyway. I always get the store brand OPK's, they are cheap and work.

xoxo, Tracy