Need Advice again...Should I call RE or should I wait

Need Advice again...Should I call RE or should I wait

Starting over again
Starting over again

July 8th, 2011, 2:28 pm #1

till Monday's u/s & b/w??...woke this morning to alittle spotting w/ewcm, today is CD14-15 and I have been on estrace for 11 days now...last u/s & b/w on Tuesday showed a good lining 10mm TL BUT two decent size cysts on left ovary...b/w results E2 602 ... LH 4.5 & p4 low...

What the heck is going on with my body...it truly feels just like when I ovulate BUT I know this must be impossible due to low LH ... I also started a home ovulation kit yesterday and NO sign of a LH surge...WTH is going on???

I Hope my lining isn't breaking down already, could that be possible since cysts are estrogen induced cyst? Going out of my mind...so darn depressed!! The last few cycles cancelled because of NOT being able to get a TL ...lining was HH/thick and Now good TL lining But cysts...When will it ever work out!!

Thanks again for any support, advice and input!!

July 8th, 2011, 9:14 pm #2

another. Keep your fingers crossed, maybe it is the cysts resolving themselves.

Starting over again
Starting over again

July 8th, 2011, 11:24 pm #3

call Donor coord. she said not to worry! My e2 number was high enough and cysts were Not dangerously big at all, she also said that monday's u/s & b/w should give a better picture of what the next step should be, just have to wait it out and Hope for the Best.

Kacee...Thank you again for all your support and advice, you truly have no idea how much it means to me that you are always here to help me feel better!!!

(((hugs)))

Kim
Kim

July 9th, 2011, 12:15 am #4

till Monday's u/s & b/w??...woke this morning to alittle spotting w/ewcm, today is CD14-15 and I have been on estrace for 11 days now...last u/s & b/w on Tuesday showed a good lining 10mm TL BUT two decent size cysts on left ovary...b/w results E2 602 ... LH 4.5 & p4 low...

What the heck is going on with my body...it truly feels just like when I ovulate BUT I know this must be impossible due to low LH ... I also started a home ovulation kit yesterday and NO sign of a LH surge...WTH is going on???

I Hope my lining isn't breaking down already, could that be possible since cysts are estrogen induced cyst? Going out of my mind...so darn depressed!! The last few cycles cancelled because of NOT being able to get a TL ...lining was HH/thick and Now good TL lining But cysts...When will it ever work out!!

Thanks again for any support, advice and input!!
Said it's normal and it was because of all the estrogen... Don't know about the cyst. Wish I could be more help for you. Are you on Lupron or something supress you and keep you from ovulating? Good Luck! I'm thinking of you!!!

Starting over again
Starting over again

July 9th, 2011, 1:37 pm #5

I have been on estrace for 12 days now up to 2mg pills four times a day ... I did have a small cyst to start off this cycle RE thought all the estrace would suppress me from ovulating and so far it has...LH level low But now the spotting is throwing me off have no idea what is going on, if I had to guess I would say I am ovulating but started ov. home kit 3 days ago and NOT even close to a surge...waiting till next u/s & b/w on Monday to see what is going on.

Thank you again for your response!!

Best of Luck to the both of us!!!!