My book!

My book!

July 22nd, 2015, 12:53 pm #1

Hi there everyone - hope you are all well.

Thanks in no small part to the input of many kind people on this board I have just published an ebook on money and infertility on Amazon:

The book is available from Amazon on the following link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B012 ... 1_1&sr=8-1

I mention this fab board in the acknowledgements...

xxxx

July 22nd, 2015, 1:51 pm #2

Congratulations!! :) Nt

July 22nd, 2015, 5:21 pm #3

Thanks in no small part to the input of many kind people on this board I have just published an ebook on money and infertility on Amazon:

xxxx
Congratulations Diaphanta! xxxx

July 22nd, 2015, 5:55 pm #4

xxxx
I would read it, if I hadn't already concluded my treatments. I am sure many people want to read this book.

I have a family member who gave up treatments because they couldn't afford to keep going. They have been on an adoption waitlist for years and are still childless.

The only way we were able to keep going with treatments, was that my mother passed away and I inherited some money (and also made the wise decision to stop cycling at the same overseas clinic I'd been using). I am now a big believer in high success rate clinics.

July 23rd, 2015, 3:41 am #5

xxxx
As I am planning to cycle again with SG. Very expensive!!! Wow did I waste time and money? Going to cheaper clinic, and travelling outside. If I would have gone to SG long time ago. You know what. When I started thinking about de, first I went there. Their cost was 23000 on 2008/2009 and now it is 33500. I was panicking saying how could I get 23000 on this earth. Finally I sold my house and move in to condo, cut my luxury expenses.....

Thanks

July 23rd, 2015, 2:57 pm #6

xxxx
That is an excellent resource, not to mention how thoughtful and giving it is of you to spend the time researching, writing and editing to save other people the same hard (financial) journey. I really hope it does well (and given how many people need to access fertility treatment these days, that seems certain).

Oh yeah....and thanks for making me feel like I have nothing to complain about even on busy days .....writing a book while also raising children ?? You deserve an award

Al

July 23rd, 2015, 5:42 pm #7

As I am planning to cycle again with SG. Very expensive!!! Wow did I waste time and money? Going to cheaper clinic, and travelling outside. If I would have gone to SG long time ago. You know what. When I started thinking about de, first I went there. Their cost was 23000 on 2008/2009 and now it is 33500. I was panicking saying how could I get 23000 on this earth. Finally I sold my house and move in to condo, cut my luxury expenses.....

Thanks
Was the 33,500 for just one cycle, or was it for their shared risk program?

just curious.

July 23rd, 2015, 8:43 pm #8

But the 23000 I was told I don't know if it was shared risk but it was DE program. I got 4 embryos. Fresh transfer 2 failed. The other two embies were transferred for FET and my beautiful dd is the outcome.
Now I am going to go back but I don't know when.

How are you doing? You R at SG too right?

July 23rd, 2015, 8:58 pm #9

No, I didn't cycle at SG, but considered their shared risk program a while back and contacted them about it.

I decided to go with a clinic here in my home city that has 80% live birth rate for DE IVF.

July 25th, 2015, 2:24 am #10

I don't know SG success rate. Where is your clinic located? I am thinking to cycle again when I get the $$. I like SG since I know them now. But I am open to cycle somewhere else with better success rate than SG and cheaper too.
Thanks