Mrs McIrish are we on a countdown?? Still 5 more days?

Mrs McIrish are we on a countdown?? Still 5 more days?

November 14th, 2014, 7:19 pm #1

Looking forward to hearing you have met the girls!

November 14th, 2014, 8:49 pm #2

37+ 2 and still waiting... I see the doc on Monday for another BPP and he'll finally do a cervical check to see if anything is going on. If nothing happens naturally, we're still on for induction on Wednesday night... It seems like it will be the longest 5 days of my life!!!

November 15th, 2014, 3:59 pm #3

Can't believe it! It must feel so surreal after such a long journey. I'll be thinking of you. I can't wait for you to meet your beautiful girls!

November 15th, 2014, 4:36 pm #4

37+ 2 and still waiting... I see the doc on Monday for another BPP and he'll finally do a cervical check to see if anything is going on. If nothing happens naturally, we're still on for induction on Wednesday night... It seems like it will be the longest 5 days of my life!!!
So very close-- wow! You will be so busy when they come, but i am looking forward to your post-birth update!

November 15th, 2014, 8:27 pm #5

How exciting to be in the hone stretch!! Next week you will have your babies in your arms. Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see your birth announcement.

November 16th, 2014, 4:37 am #6

Despite not being able to participate nearly as often as I would like, I have been rooting for you for a long time. I'm thrilled you are so close to meeting your babies.

November 16th, 2014, 1:49 pm #7

can't wait to hear the announcement of their safe arrival

al