Mrs M

E&H
E&H

January 20th, 2011, 12:38 am #1

Thinking of you. How's it going?

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

January 20th, 2011, 1:47 am #2

I'm doing as well as can be expected during the two week wait. One more week to go.... I think I can, I think I can (make it to 1/26). PIO shots are going much better. We received some good news in the mail today. The four cell embryo at the time of transfer completed another division by the end of Friday so we officially have two frosties. No implantation spotting yet, wish I would have some to reassure me something is happening.

Bharani
Bharani

January 20th, 2011, 2:02 am #3

I know those 2 weeks seem very long. Ready books, or go out with friends.
positive vibe! I did day 3 b/w and u/s, I was told to continue with the lupron. nothing else.
B

movingforwardhappily!
movingforwardhappily!

January 20th, 2011, 11:03 am #4

I'm doing as well as can be expected during the two week wait. One more week to go.... I think I can, I think I can (make it to 1/26). PIO shots are going much better. We received some good news in the mail today. The four cell embryo at the time of transfer completed another division by the end of Friday so we officially have two frosties. No implantation spotting yet, wish I would have some to reassure me something is happening.
I have got pregnant naturally 3 times and knew twice by implantation spotting, once just by being late - all miscarried. This DE cycle I had NO symptoms at all, really nothing and blow me down when I got a clearblue positive at 10dp 5dt!!
Good luck!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

January 20th, 2011, 11:24 pm #5

Thinking of you. How's it going?
six more days!!

Tracy
Tracy

January 21st, 2011, 12:27 am #6

of the 2ww is always the hardest. You are in the home stretch. Let us know if you decide to poas. ++++++++++++++++ thoughts!!!

xoxo, Tracy

January 21st, 2011, 12:29 am #7

But I'm betting you're tough enough to handle it! Sending many, many positive vibes your way.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

January 21st, 2011, 2:21 am #8

of the 2ww is always the hardest. You are in the home stretch. Let us know if you decide to poas. ++++++++++++++++ thoughts!!!

xoxo, Tracy
I think I'm resisting the urge to POAS b/c I want to avoid potentially bad news and enjoy being PUPO for as long as possible. Thanks for your good wishes! Let's hope 2011 is the year of miracles for all of us!!

Bharani
Bharani

January 22nd, 2011, 3:23 am #9

2011 is the year of miracles for all of us! I think I am nervous, but I am drinking too much coffee. I am tense. I have to stop drinking this thing.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

January 22nd, 2011, 6:00 pm #10

Hi Bharani-I am not a coffee drinker but I do LOVE tea and diet coke. To prepare for my cycle I gradually switched to decaf of both beverages. I did it a little at a time so I avoided the caffeine withdrawal headaches. The bigger challenge for me was giving up the diet coke completely. My RE is opposed to anything with artificial sweeteners. But so far I have abstained completely. It will be soooo worth it if I get my miracle. Less caffeine might make you feel less anxious/nervous and help you sleep better (I definitely noticed a difference when I eliminated it). GL