Moving onto the pink board (pregnancy ment)

Moving onto the pink board (pregnancy ment)

SamanthaL
SamanthaL

June 29th, 2011, 2:26 pm #1

Well it's time for me to move onto the pink board. I will continue to check in on all you and I wish you all the best of luck!
I am not 6 weeks 4 days and yesterday we were able to see 2 strong heartbeats. One is measuring 6.0 weeks and the other is 6.15 weeks.

I'll continue to post here to offer any advise I can.

This board has been an amazing help to me and I am so grateful to have found it!

June 29th, 2011, 4:44 pm #2

And I mean that in the very nicest way! So pleased for you Samantha and it is great to hear you got such good measurements in the scan. Hearing those heartbeats must have been magical. Wishing you the very very best.

June 30th, 2011, 5:26 am #3

Well it's time for me to move onto the pink board. I will continue to check in on all you and I wish you all the best of luck!
I am not 6 weeks 4 days and yesterday we were able to see 2 strong heartbeats. One is measuring 6.0 weeks and the other is 6.15 weeks.

This board has been an amazing help to me and I am so grateful to have found it!
It's so exciting to hear the wonderful news of your beautiful 2 bundles of joy growing inside you. I wish you an easy rest of your pregnancy, and an equally wonderful delivery. Congrats!

Bharani
Bharani

June 30th, 2011, 10:27 pm #4

come and visit us sometimes. I wish easy pg and healthy babies. Oh I read you have two in there. That is great.
Bye and all the best.

Kim
Kim

July 1st, 2011, 1:59 am #5

Hoping I'll see you there shortly!!!! Happy and healthy pregnancy...

Anon7
Anon7

July 1st, 2011, 2:29 am #6

Hoping for a peaceful pregnancy and delivery - all the best to you!!

Brenda
Brenda

July 5th, 2011, 11:22 pm #7

hey, best wishes for the coming months! I have triplets, two are indentical and one is not. So we are excited but overwhelmed at the same time. I worry about health and money - having to take excess time off work.