Monitoring during cycle

Monitoring during cycle

July 18th, 2012, 10:23 pm #1

Hey ladies I have a question about monitoring during a DE cycle. At what point in the cycle does the recipient have monitoring and is it always bloods + ultrasound? I am travelling to the USA to cycle and am trying to work out where I would be in my travels for monitoring so I can start looking at places who will do it. eg day 5 of stims recepient needs monitoring. I'm cycling in NYC but won't be there in the lead up to the cycle. The clinic I'm going through are pretty good but sometimes take a while to get back to me re questions so I figured I'd come to the experts!!!

So if you could.... what monitoring did you have in your cycle, at what stage/s and also if you could remember the cost that would be great. My clinic charges around $800 for recep monitoring.

Thanks!

July 19th, 2012, 7:04 pm #2

I had a "suppression check" after 10 days of Lupron. 10 days after I started Estradiol I had an estradiol level and u/s. I had to go back a couple of days later to repeat that because my level was low or lining was thin, can't remember which. All in all, it was much LESS monitoring than I had had when I was doing IUI with injectables.

Hope this helps, and good luck!