minniet, anxiously awaiting your fertilization report!

minniet, anxiously awaiting your fertilization report!

April 1st, 2012, 4:51 pm #1

May you have a beautiful bumper crop of embies.

April 1st, 2012, 7:15 pm #2

Hoping for you, Minniet! Nt

Minniet at the re office
Minniet at the re office

April 1st, 2012, 7:27 pm #3

You guys are so sweet! I am actually right here in the re office waiting, since the progesterone is so painful they are giving me another type for tonight and will go over my fert
Report! Can't wait!

Thanks so much for the support!

April 1st, 2012, 8:07 pm #4

If so, I'm staying awake for the news.

Are you having trouble with the PIO shots? They're awful, aren't they?

April 1st, 2012, 8:37 pm #5

You guys are so sweet! I am actually right here in the re office waiting, since the progesterone is so painful they are giving me another type for tonight and will go over my fert
Report! Can't wait!

Thanks so much for the support!
For me sesame seed oil was nothing short of amazing after the hell of ethyl oleate. Hope your hiney feels better soon.

minniet
minniet

April 1st, 2012, 8:41 pm #6

Not as good as I hoped, but still good news -- we have 8 embies doing well, 3 more lagging, the rest were abnormal? I have never had such a detailed report, so I don't know what it means.

So, we are scheduled for a three day transfer and hoping that we can cancel that and go to a 5 day blast transfer.

Oh, I feel more nervous than ever!

I was really hoping for 12 out of 16, but 8 is good and let's just hope that we can end up with a total of 6 blasts!

Yes, my hiney is in the worst shape it has ever been after just 2 shots! They traded me out a less concentrated version of PIO, so I hope that will fix things. I have never had such trouble with the PIO so early in the game. Wish us luck and prayers! We need it!

April 1st, 2012, 8:47 pm #7

So 11 are still in the game, right? 8 doing well and 3 just hanging in there?

I'll bet you have a 5-day transfer. Hoping this cycle will bring your baby to you.

And now goodnight! It's 11 o'clock here. Time to go wake up DH and tell him to come upstairs.

minniet
minniet

April 1st, 2012, 8:57 pm #8

I am truly awed by the support of you and all the amazing ladies on this board! Thank you thank you thank you!

April 1st, 2012, 8:58 pm #9

Not as good as I hoped, but still good news -- we have 8 embies doing well, 3 more lagging, the rest were abnormal? I have never had such a detailed report, so I don't know what it means.

So, we are scheduled for a three day transfer and hoping that we can cancel that and go to a 5 day blast transfer.

I was really hoping for 12 out of 16, but 8 is good and let's just hope that we can end up with a total of 6 blasts!

Yes, my hiney is in the worst shape it has ever been after just 2 shots! They traded me out a less concentrated version of PIO, so I hope that will fix things. I have never had such trouble with the PIO so early in the game. Wish us luck and prayers! We need it!
Focus on that... and the other 3 may catch up anyway - some just start a little slowly. I bet you end up with a 5 day blast transfer!! Fingers, toes, and everything else crossed for you.. Can't wait for you to join us during this 2WW torture.

Good look with the new PIO as well. I'm doing Crinone this go-around, and it's SUPER easy.. I really do hate injections!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

April 1st, 2012, 9:24 pm #10

Eight is a decent number and some of the other three may catch up. Crossing my fingers for you. I know the daily wait for updates is excruciating. I hope tomorrow brings you more good news on your embryos. Hope the new PIO is easier on your backside.