Milestone reached

Milestone reached

March 8th, 2011, 11:18 pm #1

I was shocked to get word today that my donor passed all the screening. Shocked b/c of the time, they said it would take 3 weeks at least and Friday is 3 weeks. We know we are not out of the woods yet but it helps calm the nerves and look at the few thousands of dollars as working for us. Our donor is not known to us. It feels good to celebrate something.

Calm
Calm

March 8th, 2011, 11:36 pm #2

...each step is a milestone. Celebrate each one

Malibugirl662
Malibugirl662

March 9th, 2011, 12:31 am #3

I was shocked to get word today that my donor passed all the screening. Shocked b/c of the time, they said it would take 3 weeks at least and Friday is 3 weeks. We know we are not out of the woods yet but it helps calm the nerves and look at the few thousands of dollars as working for us. Our donor is not known to us. It feels good to celebrate something.
Hooray! I love when good news comes a bit early!

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 9th, 2011, 1:00 am #4

Congrats!

I'm so jealous

wt
wt

March 9th, 2011, 3:37 am #5

one step closer!

Orchid
Orchid

March 10th, 2011, 12:49 am #6

Every hurdle crossed should be celebrated, I think. It's such a long road.