MidWest & East Coast agencies? (xpost)

MidWest & East Coast agencies? (xpost)

September 2nd, 2011, 7:27 pm #1

Hello ladies... I'm starting to zero in on clinic possibilities, and want to also explore going with an agency. I have some characteristics that are somewhat uncommon, and I am wondering if I'll be able to find an in-house donor.

For those of you who have worked with agencies in the MidWest or East Coast... who do you like and why?

Thanks for your input in advance!

Denise
Denise

September 2nd, 2011, 7:31 pm #2

If you want to share what are your uncommon traits?

September 2nd, 2011, 7:32 pm #3

I actually would prefer not to share (privacy), but I'm curious why you want to know?

September 2nd, 2011, 7:55 pm #4

Amazingly brilliant. And has a kind and generous soul. Yeah, I would want to keep that to myself too.

Best wishes finding the right donor who will suit your needs.

Denise
Denise

September 2nd, 2011, 8:10 pm #5

I actually would prefer not to share (privacy), but I'm curious why you want to know?
Was thinking it might help us help you, but I understand of course good luck.

September 2nd, 2011, 8:11 pm #6

Amazingly brilliant. And has a kind and generous soul. Yeah, I would want to keep that to myself too.

Best wishes finding the right donor who will suit your needs.
I am re-reading your bizarre post and if this is some kind of comment on me using a donor agency -- for whatever reason, including but not limited my beauty, my talents, etc. -- then you are way, way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of line, ma cherie.

If I am correct, you can post an apology here. If I am not correct, I ask that you post an explanation of what exactly you meant by your post or I'll be sending a complaint to the moderator of this board.

Don't f**k with me sister, I've been through too much to put up with any crap HERE.

Thank you.
Last edited by mirandaOHIO on September 2nd, 2011, 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 2nd, 2011, 8:48 pm #7

Hello ladies... I'm starting to zero in on clinic possibilities, and want to also explore going with an agency. I have some characteristics that are somewhat uncommon, and I am wondering if I'll be able to find an in-house donor.

For those of you who have worked with agencies in the MidWest or East Coast... who do you like and why?

Thanks for your input in advance!
You can see some comments if you do a search, I have not used them, but my interactions with them make me think very highly of them. However, there really is no need to stick with an agency in a specific region. Most agencies source donors from all over the country, so you may want to widen your search and sign up with some outside your region to peruse donors. The only agencies I can really recommend are Peas in a Pod and Northeast Assisted.

In my experience, most agencies do no real verification, so you may not be able to trust the information on a given profile. NE does the verification routinely, are reasonably priced and have great donors.

September 2nd, 2011, 8:50 pm #8

I appreciate your input, truly.

September 2nd, 2011, 9:02 pm #9

I am re-reading your bizarre post and if this is some kind of comment on me using a donor agency -- for whatever reason, including but not limited my beauty, my talents, etc. -- then you are way, way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of line, ma cherie.

If I am correct, you can post an apology here. If I am not correct, I ask that you post an explanation of what exactly you meant by your post or I'll be sending a complaint to the moderator of this board.

Don't f**k with me sister, I've been through too much to put up with any crap HERE.

Thank you.
And I thought how nice it would be if instead the characteristics that made me unique were being gorgeous etc. You aren't comfortable giving a real answer, which I respect, and I was giving a facetious one. Period. This is a donor egg SUPPORT board...I owe my children specifically to THIS board. Why would I make a snide comment about using an agency?

September 2nd, 2011, 9:02 pm #10

(children mentioned above) nt