Margolis..

Margolis..

April 16th, 2012, 2:12 pm #1

Not long now. When is your baby coming? I know early May like me. I am counting down 2 weeks. may 1! cant believe the time is almost here. How are you - you must be way excited!

April 16th, 2012, 3:05 pm #2

Just wait 'til your babies are here, then it will go super fast! Can't wait to hear these birth announcements

April 16th, 2012, 5:56 pm #3

And how is your precious little bundle? Let us know. I am sure you are enjoying!

April 16th, 2012, 6:42 pm #4

Not long now. When is your baby coming? I know early May like me. I am counting down 2 weeks. may 1! cant believe the time is almost here. How are you - you must be way excited!

Can't believe May will soon be here and so will your babies! Sure you are both excited, nervous, and hurrying to finish up last minute nesting. Make hay now because once your little ones get here you'll be surprised how little time there is for other things....at least that's how it is for us! Wishing you both smooth, easy deliveries and happy, healthy babies!

April 17th, 2012, 12:50 am #5

I have been scrambling trying to get all of my work done by my big deadline tomorrow. It is going to be a loooong night, and it isn't pretty, but somehow it will get done. That is why I haven't had a chance to be on the boards much lately. Which is really tough, bc I am sooooo excited and want to hang out here with my friends and dream about baby things and hear about all of the other little babies. ANd live vicariously through some of the other ladies' pregnancies, etc. So, I've really missed you all and will hopefully be on a little bit more after tomorrow night.

Verynew, how are you doing? Are you all ready. I can't believe how fast this last trimester has just flown by. I blinked, and then it was over. How did that happen????

I am getting so excited but I still have so much that I need to get done before the baby arrives. I think our original due date was within a day or so of each other (and Pict too), so it will be interesting to see if we have our babies around the same time. I know that you have yours scheduled as you are doing a csect. We are going for a vaginal delivery and just waiting for her to go into labor. My GC seems to think she will be about a week early, but of course, nobody really knows. We are now on weekly appointments. And they are doing an u/s on wed., really more for me. I asked how do we know how big it is, and the doctor recommended an u/s. Otherwise, I don't think he would have done it. It is interesting how few ultrasounds (only one or two after we graduated from the RE) you have when the uterus is young and fertile.

OK, better get back to work.

April 17th, 2012, 5:44 pm #6

Just to let you know, I think of you often. I look forward to your bundle arriving. Hopefully, on a future trek to your part of the country, we can catch up. Keep me posted.