margolis

margolis

February 12th, 2012, 12:04 pm #1

Shout out to you in reply to your concern at my general absence below - I don't think you spotted my first reply to you within the Birdy/DE thread below.

Goodness - this pink board is like an express train, isn't it? In my heart I'm still more in tune with the sedate pace of the green board.

Anyway - just to say if you don't see me posting it's really as you thought - I am chasing around after my LO and really enjoying every minute of her - she is just enchanting right now.

Always my love and best wishes to you and very excited as we approach your big day - I will be looking out for that post, absolutely!

xxxx

February 12th, 2012, 5:00 pm #2

it does feel rather frenetic lately. I'd rather have it more mellow so I can really get into each post. Good luck with your chasing! Me too. My dd is 17 months and so adorable and lovely. Let's enjoy every minute of it.

Last edited by minttea on February 12th, 2012, 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 13th, 2012, 12:11 am #3

Shout out to you in reply to your concern at my general absence below - I don't think you spotted my first reply to you within the Birdy/DE thread below.

Goodness - this pink board is like an express train, isn't it? In my heart I'm still more in tune with the sedate pace of the green board.

Anyway - just to say if you don't see me posting it's really as you thought - I am chasing around after my LO and really enjoying every minute of her - she is just enchanting right now.

Always my love and best wishes to you and very excited as we approach your big day - I will be looking out for that post, absolutely!

xxxx
yes, these boards move so fast. Especially when I am really busy, sometimes I can't catch the threads that have moved down the list. But, I can't think of a better reason to not be able to post as much. Baby V must be getting big.