Lost the Baby

Lost the Baby

January 28th, 2012, 2:33 am #1

Hi Ladies

We went for our 9 week ultrasound yesterday and unfortunately the baby did not have a heartbeat and doctor told us to expect a miscarriage. If you remember my post from 2 weeks back, we had a ultrasound at 7 weeks after a FET and baby was one week behind, but we thought it was due to late implantation. This was my first time being pregnant and I am devastated. Now the worse part is waiting and hoping it happens naturally, so I do not have to go thru a D & C. We have 3 more frosties and will have another FET in a couple of months and hopefully our little angel will be produced from that. But at least we have done the shared risk program at FIRM and still have more donors to have access to. I feel confident I will carry a baby to term and hold him/her in my arms one day. Best of luck to you all in this journey.

Michele

LadyMagoo
LadyMagoo

January 28th, 2012, 2:35 am #2

I'm so very sorry. Give yourself time to mourn and heal. Take care of yourself. Do you have any frozen embryos?

LM

January 28th, 2012, 2:40 am #3

Hi Ladies

We went for our 9 week ultrasound yesterday and unfortunately the baby did not have a heartbeat and doctor told us to expect a miscarriage. If you remember my post from 2 weeks back, we had a ultrasound at 7 weeks after a FET and baby was one week behind, but we thought it was due to late implantation. This was my first time being pregnant and I am devastated. Now the worse part is waiting and hoping it happens naturally, so I do not have to go thru a D & C. We have 3 more frosties and will have another FET in a couple of months and hopefully our little angel will be produced from that. But at least we have done the shared risk program at FIRM and still have more donors to have access to. I feel confident I will carry a baby to term and hold him/her in my arms one day. Best of luck to you all in this journey.

Michele
I am very sorry, this is a very hard thing to go through, I also lost a baby at just over 9 weeks after heart beat. We were so hopeful.

You have a good attitude, and I believe you are right, you will carry a baby. Best wishes to you.

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

January 28th, 2012, 2:53 am #4

Hi Ladies

Michele
I am so sorry to read this tonight. It is just awful to miscarry and there are no words for comfort except that we are here for you. It never gets easier and especially w/ DE pg it is just so cruel as we don't expect young eggs to fail like our own ones have in the past.

I am so comforted that you have some frosties left and I hope that your baby is waiting for you in them.

Hugs,
FB

Ariadne
Ariadne

January 28th, 2012, 2:57 am #5

Hi Ladies

Michele
for your loss, Michele.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 28th, 2012, 3:03 am #6

Hi Ladies

Michele
I was really hoping the first u/s had been a mistake. This is so hard, I am sorry.

January 28th, 2012, 3:06 am #7

Hi Ladies

Michele
Thanks for all the kind words ladies. You have me in tears with your compassion. I do have 3 more frozen embryos, but will try to convince the clinic to get another donor and get a shot at a fresh transfer, which was cancelled with this first donor due to bleeding on transfer day. Thanks again, it truly means the world to me.

January 28th, 2012, 3:53 am #8

Hi Ladies

Michele
I had a m/c early in a previous pregnancy and I too was devastated.

It sounds like you have a plan, and that you are ready to move forward with that once you're able to.

Be kind to yourself and continue to focus on that baby that you will one day have.

January 28th, 2012, 10:01 am #9

Hi Ladies

Michele
I do know how hard it is. I've been there. I wish for the best for you.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

January 28th, 2012, 12:51 pm #10

Hi Ladies

Michele
It is so difficult. I know there is nothing I can say to take the pain away but I hope time will bring you healing and hope. I'm happy that you have some frosties and you are part of a shared risk program. Take care.