Lining is 8.4 mm today, not triple stripe yet

Lining is 8.4 mm today, not triple stripe yet

August 10th, 2011, 2:12 pm #1

It might not get to triple stripe. As far as I know, we've never seen me get a triple stripe before xfer.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 10th, 2011, 7:34 pm #2

I don't know how many transfers you have done, but if you think you have never had a triple stripe (TL) pattern, that would be very helpful to confirm. Maybe they have been TL all along, the clinic just did not mention it, and your current lining will be TL in a few days?

GoldaM
GoldaM

August 11th, 2011, 4:03 pm #3

It might not get to triple stripe. As far as I know, we've never seen me get a triple stripe before xfer.
I have had 2 successful transfers and neither time did I have that pattern. Dr. Check said it did not matter.

Goood Luuuuck!!!!! Fingers crossed for you,
Golda

August 11th, 2011, 5:39 pm #4

I don't know how many transfers you have done, but if you think you have never had a triple stripe (TL) pattern, that would be very helpful to confirm. Maybe they have been TL all along, the clinic just did not mention it, and your current lining will be TL in a few days?
thanks for the suggestion. I'm not sure if records for my only other xfer at another clinic in 2001 are even available.

August 11th, 2011, 5:40 pm #5

I have had 2 successful transfers and neither time did I have that pattern. Dr. Check said it did not matter.

Goood Luuuuck!!!!! Fingers crossed for you,
Golda
Check has the golden touch, of course, and my RE, not so much. But I'll hold a good thought.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 15th, 2011, 12:11 am #6

thanks for the suggestion. I'm not sure if records for my only other xfer at another clinic in 2001 are even available.
If they did a mock cycle. Many, many clinics will not go forward with progesterone and subsequent transfer if your lining is not TL, they would rather do a freeze all.