Leigh888 I had a ? that I wanted to ask you offline.

Leigh888 I had a ? that I wanted to ask you offline.

February 11th, 2011, 7:18 pm #1

Do you have a personal e-mail address where I could send you a note? You'd be a great person to ask because of the SG connection and since you have been cycling there.

Leigh888
Leigh888

February 11th, 2011, 8:05 pm #2

But, is there a way to give it to you without publishing it here? It has my last name in it, so I would rather not have it listed here. Or, if you feel comfortable listing your email address, I will email you.

February 11th, 2011, 11:17 pm #3

I was thinking since I am a relative newbie that there might be a way share e-mail addresses without publishing them. I have seen other ladies ask to take discussions off lines. I just assumed that meant that they had shared the info in a private manner. Now that I think of it, it could have been that those e-mail addresses had been shared in previous posts on this forum, but since I never saw those, then I assumed there was some private way. Do you know who moderates this board? Is it Kenny, or did I make that up? I can post that question to her, or whoever the moderator is.

Leigh888
Leigh888

February 11th, 2011, 11:59 pm #4

or if there is a way to do a private message here. Maybe someone will jump in and let us know?