KS-

KS-

November 15th, 2010, 2:03 pm #1

How are you doing today? I hope the bleeding has settled down?
When is your next scan?
MFH

November 15th, 2010, 3:02 pm #2

Still chilling with my feet up! No new fresh blood. But old and a few clots still. I haven't heard from my RE yet but I'm sure they will have me in for another scan soon. I'm so scared still even though I know that SCH doesn't mean m/c it still has shaken me to my core. I almost don't want another scan!?!?

Thanks for thinking of me! I'll post an update when I get a game plan from my RE. When is your next scan?

ks

November 15th, 2010, 3:25 pm #3

I understand you being shaken to your core. Even though your logic tells you that a SCH has nothing to do with the viability you can''t help be scared. Its been so hard to get here I think it is natural to b petrified of something going wrong. Still if you do a past search of SCH's you will find there has been a lots on these boards and everything goes on to be A ok.

I am still shook up after my 'miscarriage' exp. last week and have next scan on Wednesday....I am silly as I spend stupid amounts of time reading about miscarriage. My DH thinks I am bonkers. Still every day we get further along the safer things will be and the calmer me! Feeling ok though but still have no symptoms beyond tender (.)(.) and being able to sleep even more than I normally do - averaging 12 hours a day!!! This is not good as I have a thesis due in a few months and have not made much progress!

Hope you have some good DVDs at hand and enjoy the relax.
MFH

November 15th, 2010, 8:03 pm #4

I hope Wednesday's u/s is much better than your last experience. My clinic is ordering another u/s for this week as well. Nothing much either one of us can do but anxiously await to get past this 1st tri. I really wish I could just sleep through the next 6 weeks! LOL!

Hang in there MFH we'll get there together!

All my best!

ks