KS- how did your scan go?

KS- how did your scan go?

November 18th, 2010, 4:50 pm #1

hope all is well. MFH.
PS I am biting my nails here!
Last edited by movingforwardhappily on November 18th, 2010, 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 18th, 2010, 5:15 pm #2

We have lost baby b.

ks

November 18th, 2010, 5:28 pm #3

I am so so so sorry this has happened. I don't really know what to say. How heartbreaking. Was it because of the SHB? I thought that was just a separate unrelated bleed. How is baby A?

My condolences for you and your DH at this sad time. I really feel for you both. Please look after yourself.
Hugs,

MFH.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 18th, 2010, 5:33 pm #4

We have lost baby b.

ks
Oh my, how awful, I am sorry.

This has happened to so many here including myself, it was a terrible blow. For mine I had 3 excellent scans at 6, 7, and 8 weeks, then released to the care of the OB. My first scan at the OB showed one twin had died within the last couple of days, no warning anything was wrong. I was so upset and very worried for the surviving twin, but the baby was fine and born full term after a healthy boring pregnancy.

I stopped posting on the boards after that for the rest of the pregnancy, it was too painful to read about all the twins here

November 18th, 2010, 5:36 pm #5

We have lost baby b.

ks
I am so very sorry to hear that you lost Baby B. I know you were very excited to have twins. Who knows why these things happen. I know it's so hard. As you've seen here, many go on to have perfectly healthy pregnancies after a twin loss, so I know you will do the same. It doesn't take the pain or feeling of loss away now though I realize. I'll be thinking of you and praying that Baby A grows strong and healthy for you. Take good care of yourself. Hugs to both you and JD. XO LTB

Kekona
Kekona

November 18th, 2010, 6:12 pm #6

We have lost baby b.

ks
I'm sorry. I know you must be very scared and thinking that you'll lose A, too. I have a dear friend who started with twins and ended with one darling, healthy, brilliant baby boy who has surpassed their hopes and expectations every single day for 8.5 years. I hope and believe it will be this way for you, too.

(((hugs)))

November 18th, 2010, 6:25 pm #7

We have lost baby b.

ks
ks, my sincere condolences. I do hope that baby A continues to thrive, but I am crying for baby B. I am so sorry for your loss. Please take good care of yourself, and know that you will always have support here on the boards.

(((hugs)))

November 18th, 2010, 6:40 pm #8

hope all is well. MFH.
I am sending prayers for you, JD and Baby A. I know that there is nothing I can say but just know I am thinking of you.

November 18th, 2010, 6:43 pm #9

hope all is well. MFH.
To hear this news. I am sending lots of love and healing thoughts to you, DH and baby A.

xoxoxo, Tracy

Catherine
Catherine

November 18th, 2010, 8:14 pm #10

We have lost baby b.

ks
Is the other twin ok?