Kekona...how are you?

Kekona...how are you?

November 16th, 2010, 11:31 pm #1

You are on my mind a lot today.

Kekona
Kekona

November 16th, 2010, 11:59 pm #2

I postponed it. I was so overcome with grief and panic last night that dh called the local RE, who said it wouldn't be dangerous to me to wait a few more days. I'm having another beta and scan on Friday. I really hope that the beta will fall. I will still need a biopsy (I'm prone to a pre-pre-cancerous condition).

I appreciate your checking on me. It's a sad time. I know you understand. I was surprised by the intensity -- I didn't expect to feel it so deeply this time around.

November 17th, 2010, 1:40 am #3

I really hope Friday gives you a better idea of what to do. I know this is incredibly hard. Please know you are in my thoughts.

ks

Bharani
Bharani

November 17th, 2010, 3:00 am #4

I postponed it. I was so overcome with grief and panic last night that dh called the local RE, who said it wouldn't be dangerous to me to wait a few more days. I'm having another beta and scan on Friday. I really hope that the beta will fall. I will still need a biopsy (I'm prone to a pre-pre-cancerous condition).

I appreciate your checking on me. It's a sad time. I know you understand. I was surprised by the intensity -- I didn't expect to feel it so deeply this time around.
I pray for you to be healthy woman after this round/ this Friday. And I hope you will hear an answer. This libo is stressful.

Please take care yourself. I can understand the fear/ the scareness you have in you right now. May God help you. You are kind person, I know this from all the post you write for us to give your best opionion and giving encouragement.

HUGS

November 17th, 2010, 3:16 am #5

I'm sorry you're experiencing such intense grief. What an awful time for you and your dh. I'm glad he called the RE for you, and you can go for another beta and scan to be absolutely sure. (My limbo went on until I finally had a d&c at 10 wks. It's a waking nightmare, I know.)

You remain in my thoughts. xo C

November 17th, 2010, 4:52 am #6

So very sorry that you are having to go through this. It's hard enough going through this entire process without a definitive answer afterwards. I'm glad you're having another scan and hope you find the answer. Hang in there best as you can.

November 17th, 2010, 5:36 am #7

I am sorry you are in excruciating limbo land!! Of course you feel it deeply, you have a warm and readily loving heart and have not hardened yourself off. I am so sorry this little spark is flagging. Take care.

deep hugs,
Malka

ds born 11.20.09 from single embie
highest fsh 75
Last edited by Kenny2006 on November 17th, 2010, 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vianna
Vianna

November 17th, 2010, 6:02 am #8

I can totally understand your decision. Wishing you peace and hope, and healing if betas continue to fall.

November 17th, 2010, 6:24 am #9

I'm so sorry you are going through this. Take good care of yourself.

November 17th, 2010, 8:38 am #10

This sounds dreadful. I know what it is like to be completely shocked by the depth of emotion - you can reason that having gone through it all before, you would know the ropes, but not so. Each loss is its own individual tragedy and takes its toll. I'm so sad you are going through this terrible time.
Last edited by diaphantaonacid on November 17th, 2010, 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.