Keifel, just wondering how everything went today with your beta

Keifel, just wondering how everything went today with your beta

March 28th, 2011, 4:47 pm #1

Any word yet?

I hope all is continuing to be great on your end!

keifel
keifel

March 28th, 2011, 7:35 pm #2

They didn't call early as usual... just got the call, my beta rose, but not enough. I'm going in for an u/s tomorrow to see where my little embie implanted.

New2011
New2011

March 28th, 2011, 10:36 pm #3

So so sorry to hear that. Could there be any other reason for the low beta other than ectopic? I hope the knowdgable ladies will chime in if there are other reasons. I have my fingers crossed for a better news during the us.
Will be thinking of you.

Ariadne
Ariadne

March 29th, 2011, 1:23 am #4

They didn't call early as usual... just got the call, my beta rose, but not enough. I'm going in for an u/s tomorrow to see where my little embie implanted.
I'm not sure how much it rose, so I can't comment with any specificity, but FWIW, I was monitored for an ectopic until 6 wks. of pg. due to concerns from my low beta. It's not impossible that it could turn out OK. I really hope so. I know it's hard & I won't pretend that it might be bad news, but there is a chance it could be OK. At one point, I stopped meds for a night b/c my beta didn't even double over a 3 day period. Fingers crossed for you.

keifel
keifel

March 29th, 2011, 1:58 am #5

I've decided to be as hopeful as possible until anything is confirmed one way or another.

My beta went from 475 last Monday 16dp5dt to 1956 today, 23dp5dt

Initial doubling was very good, though low numbers, but the rate didn't keep up this week. I would be 6wks today.

keifel
keifel

March 29th, 2011, 1:59 am #6

So so sorry to hear that. Could there be any other reason for the low beta other than ectopic? I hope the knowdgable ladies will chime in if there are other reasons. I have my fingers crossed for a better news during the us.
Will be thinking of you.
thank you nt

Ariadne
Ariadne

March 29th, 2011, 3:36 am #7

I've decided to be as hopeful as possible until anything is confirmed one way or another.

My beta went from 475 last Monday 16dp5dt to 1956 today, 23dp5dt

Initial doubling was very good, though low numbers, but the rate didn't keep up this week. I would be 6wks today.
Yours:

21 dpo 475

28 dpo 1956

Mine:

20 dpo 72

23 dpo 179

27 dpo 559

30 dpo 921

I know my story is absolutely nuts, but it did end with a baby, so I always have hope for women dealing with uncertain betas. You're definitely still in the game & I will keep you in my thoughts.

March 29th, 2011, 3:40 am #8

It is true that anything is possible, and this just proves it. What a great story to tell your child when he or she is old enough to understand just how much he or she was supposed to be here...against HUGE odds. Odds that can also pan out for you, Keifel.

March 29th, 2011, 3:45 am #9

from your u/s before you make an assessment. Ariadne's post was so inspiring and just shows that all things are possible. I know we have to deal with whatever is, when we learn what is...but I believe that we have to wait to see what is first. This is easier said than done, I know. I also know the wait is tough, but we're waiting here with you.

Big hugs!

keifel
keifel

March 29th, 2011, 4:05 am #10

Yours:

21 dpo 475

28 dpo 1956

Mine:

20 dpo 72

23 dpo 179

27 dpo 559

30 dpo 921

I know my story is absolutely nuts, but it did end with a baby, so I always have hope for women dealing with uncertain betas. You're definitely still in the game & I will keep you in my thoughts.
before going to bed. I may sleep a little better tonight.