Keifel, how did the transfer go?

Keifel, how did the transfer go?

March 5th, 2011, 11:35 pm #1

You are pupo!! Take it easy and let yourself be pampered for as long as possible!! Did you end up doing a set?

Steph

dd 11/09 from frozen eggs
BFN 10/10
BFN 12/10
moving on to my first fresh cycle with dd donor in March 2011

keifel
keifel

March 5th, 2011, 11:54 pm #2

One perfect looking expanded blast! I will find out in the next day or so if any made it to freeze. I sure hope so.

I'm relaxing now with some decaf tea... I don't have to go back to work until Monday!

Any updates yourself?!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

March 6th, 2011, 12:25 am #3

We need some good news!!

March 6th, 2011, 1:04 am #4

One perfect looking expanded blast! I will find out in the next day or so if any made it to freeze. I sure hope so.

I'm relaxing now with some decaf tea... I don't have to go back to work until Monday!

Any updates yourself?!
I will get the call in the morning to let me know if it will be a 3 day or 5 day transfer. I am expecting a 5 day which would put me at Tuesday but you never know. When you did your transfer last fall did you only put one in? I am just too afraid of another negative and of not having any to freeze but I know my clinic is doing a ton of successful one blast transfers.

Steph

BFN 10/10
BFN 12/10

keifel
keifel

March 6th, 2011, 1:03 pm #5

I know the nervous feeling! My RE really believes in SET, but dh and I kind of do too... As much as the desire for a family and yes, even more than one child, the risks that twins carry outweigh the desire. I've never had an expanded blast, so hopefully this is the one! I'm also hoping for some to freeze. You had many more to start with, so hopefully it's not an issue. I'll be looking for your updates!

wt
wt

March 6th, 2011, 1:32 pm #6

Any updates yourself?!
sending lots of sticky vibes your way!

New2011
New2011

March 6th, 2011, 5:27 pm #7

You are pupo!! Take it easy and let yourself be pampered for as long as possible!! Did you end up doing a set?

Steph

BFN 10/10
BFN 12/10
Good luck Keifel. Relax and enjoy.
I've heard lot of good outcomes with eset. If I make it to transfer, we are seriously considering it.
Good luck to you and keep us posted.

March 6th, 2011, 8:57 pm #8

Any updates yourself?!
An expanded blast! Please keep us posted about the frosties. I have my fingers and toes crossed.

Bear

Lu
Lu

March 6th, 2011, 11:20 pm #9

Steph

BFN 10/10
BFN 12/10
Wishing and hoping for you to have some great news soon!!!
Lu

Brenda
Brenda

March 7th, 2011, 11:42 pm #10

Any updates yourself?!
good luck and keeping everything crossed this is it for you, good luck!!