***Kacee***

***Kacee***

Bharani
Bharani

August 9th, 2011, 5:38 am #1

Hello Kacee,

I have few questions for you if you dont mind. I have few DE failed cycle. I am too scare to start but I must do this thing. I saw your posting below and I want to ask you few questions on them.
1.How early did you start predisone? You said long term predision and lovenox how long before the cycle did you start, what dose?
2.The same for Lovenox ?
3.What is EmbryoGlue and is there a medical term for it?
4.What is Lexapro? Is it precription?

Thank you

Kacee
Kacee

August 9th, 2011, 8:59 pm #2

Prednisone - I used 10mg and start about 2week before beginnin the cycle and continued to the 12th week.

Lovenox - Started on CD6 and continued till the 12th week. I have used 40mgs for some cycles and 30mg for my last two.

EmbryoGlue is the brand name. Here is a link to the website.

http://www.zanderivf.com/zivf/gill/embryoglue.asp

You can click on the tabs on the left of that site to get more info.

Lexapro is classified as an antidepressant. It increased serotonin levels with increase blood flow to the uterus. I was on 10mg and started it the month before cycling and discontinued when heartbeat was seen.

Bharani
Bharani

August 9th, 2011, 10:38 pm #3

"Prednisone - I used 10mg and start about 2week before beginnin the cycle and continued to the 12th week."
do you mean even before d1 like before we start estrace..etc? I want to make sure. Many thanks. I will read the embroyoGlue thing. Do you believe it is the one that change your condition?

August 10th, 2011, 12:13 am #4

I have done 8 transfers and had implantation every time.