Kacee Miscarriage info!

Kacee Miscarriage info!

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 17th, 2011, 4:12 pm #1

I am sorry to be anom. wondered if you could post your cocktail. I know it included extra folic acid, B vitamins and? Thank so much..

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 17th, 2011, 5:00 pm #2

Vitamin C - 500mg 2x/day
Vitamin E - 400mg 2x/day
Proxceed - 2x/day (can be ordered from freedomdrug.com without a prescription, free overnight shipping, abut $100/month)
Pycnogenol - 100mg/2x/day (ordered from drugstore.com, paid to get the GNC 20% discount card, but the 3 month supply in bulk and got free shipping)

December 17th, 2011, 5:28 pm #3

I took 10mg of prednisone at the start of my cycle, continuing to 12 weeks. Lovenox starting on CD6 till heartbeat and Folgard 2.2.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 17th, 2011, 7:36 pm #4

Thanks this is what I was looking for..

Maggie
Maggie

December 17th, 2011, 10:51 pm #5

I am sorry to be anom. wondered if you could post your cocktail. I know it included extra folic acid, B vitamins and? Thank so much..
Do you mind if I ask what your diagnoses was? I just recently miscarried at 9 weeks, we just found out it was a chromosomally normal baby. I have been checked out pretty thoroughly and they only found an elevated Ana. No specific disease has been identified with the Ana, so we haven't done any treatment for it. I'm pretty nervous and unsure what to do next. Oh, also I did have an SCH with the pregnancy but I had that with my successful OE pregnancy 4 years ago.

December 17th, 2011, 11:22 pm #6

I kept getting chemicals and m/c's. I consulted with several RI's, including the late Dr. Beer. It was thought that my immune system kicked in when I got a positive pg and it would be a good idea to try this protocol. I had to convince the RE at the clinic I was at. At first he said no, but I asked him if it would hurt. He said it would not, so I asked him to let me try it. I have a successful cycle with my first try on this protocol.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 20th, 2011, 2:48 pm #7

I took 10mg of prednisone at the start of my cycle, continuing to 12 weeks. Lovenox starting on CD6 till heartbeat and Folgard 2.2.
Thanks for answers, did you start prednisone on CD1? Doing a natural FET starting today.