Kacee from Cooper are you still on the boards?

Kacee from Cooper are you still on the boards?

Sugar
Sugar

March 30th, 2012, 4:22 pm #1

If so, would you mind answering some questions for me?
Thanks.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 30th, 2012, 5:15 pm #2

Not sure if she's back much on the boards but, if you're a friend, thought you'd want to know.
You can do a search on yellow or pink for details.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 30th, 2012, 8:47 pm #3

If so, would you mind answering some questions for me?
Thanks.
Check for her name further down the page, she checks in often.

If you have general questions about cooper, I've had a lot of cycles there if I can help.

Sugar
Sugar

March 30th, 2012, 10:46 pm #4

I had no idea and send my deepest sympathy to Kacee and her family.

I have been an OE cycler with Cooper but am now moving to DE. I have a few general questions before I get started. I've been on the list since Sept. 2011. I understand that a proven donor is best but from the Cooper list how do you know if the donor is proven?
Once you make a selection how long can it be before ypu are matched and you begin the process?
Since you have cycled with them what are your thoughts on their donor pool or anything else you can offer that you think might be helpful.
I really appreciate your offering to answer some questions and I am sure I'll have more.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 31st, 2012, 2:41 am #5

We too tried OE before moving to DE at Cooper. We chose to do the entire cycle vs a split cycle in hopes of having enough for siblings. I think because we didn't have to wait on another couple things moved pretty quickly. It took a few weeks to hear that we got our first pick. We then signed the contracts and were able to cycle the next month.

If I remember correctly the donor pool listed if they had donated previously. This was important to us so if it wasn't on the list I asked. Tiffany and Terri were great and shared as much as they could. Before Cooper we wee looking at agencies and they shared a lot more info but Cooper had enough for us to feel comfortable. We also cycled when the economy was a little worse so the pool was a little larger and the number of couples cycling was smaller.

We have since gotten pregnant and are anxiously awaiting our little one's arrival.

Good Luck

sugar
sugar

March 31st, 2012, 5:36 pm #6

Terri is no longer with the DE program and Carrie Wilson has taken her place. Are you familiar with her by any chance? Tiffany I understand is still there. On the DE list it has a section where it states if there was previous preganacy in relation to the donor, is that the section that let's you know if they are proven? Or does that mean that the donor themselves has had a previous pregnancy? It's all a bit confusing right now. Also when I send in my selections via the sheet if there is a match is that when I can ask for photos or more info on the donor? I just wonder if it is sufficient to make a selection just based on the list without any other info? I really appreciate your feedback and wish you much luck on the arrival of your little one! When are you due?

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 1st, 2012, 4:09 pm #7

Thanks for the info that Terri is no longer there. We were also on the list before we were ready to cycle. Since we had the previous donor list we went through that list first and got an idea of how we would select and rank the donors. When the new list was about to come out Terri said she had someone in mind based on appearance and she was proven but didn't tell us who what her # was as not to sway us. When we got our list and we went through and came up with who we would be interested in. Then we spoke with T and T and got their pictures sent over. It was easy to tell who she was referring to and our number two choice moved up to number one.

I am expecting a little girl in seven weeks.

Good luck

sugar
sugar

April 1st, 2012, 11:39 pm #8

For being so available. I can only hope Carrie is as passionate as it seems Terri was and will guide us in the right direction. Best of luck to you as well!