Just approved at SG!

Just approved at SG!

January 28th, 2012, 10:02 pm #1

I wanted to share my good news that, after AF going AWOL on me for a couple months and then an HSG last week that initially looked problemmatic but ended up being fine, I was just approved to SG's shared risk program. So we are a go! Looking over donors this weekend. We are doing 1:3.

Seymo and Mrs. M, I have been following your progress and have my fingers crossed for you as you move forward with your respective processes.

My best wishes to everyone!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

January 29th, 2012, 1:16 am #2

So happy for you! Welcome to the SG team. Keep us posted on your progress.

seymo
seymo

January 29th, 2012, 1:56 am #3

I wanted to share my good news that, after AF going AWOL on me for a couple months and then an HSG last week that initially looked problemmatic but ended up being fine, I was just approved to SG's shared risk program. So we are a go! Looking over donors this weekend. We are doing 1:3.

Seymo and Mrs. M, I have been following your progress and have my fingers crossed for you as you move forward with your respective processes.

I am glad you got the shared risk program too! Can't wait to hear your progress.

January 29th, 2012, 10:49 pm #4

New to this....wanted to reach out as I am also participating in 1:3 @ SG and also live in Delaware. Things progressing for us.....matched with donor and waiting to start meds! Good luck to you. Nice to know there are others out there!

Julie
Julie

January 30th, 2012, 1:44 pm #5

So exciting to be moving forward. Have you glanced at the donor list yet? I got the code as soon as I could. We got lucky and found somebody on the first day. Hope that is the same for you. Keep us updated! Who is your RE again? Mine was Chang.

January 30th, 2012, 8:38 pm #6

So happy for you! Welcome to the SG team. Keep us posted on your progress.
Thanks, Mrs. M! Right back at you! n/t

January 30th, 2012, 8:39 pm #7

I am glad you got the shared risk program too! Can't wait to hear your progress.
Thanks, Seymo! Fingers crossed for your next cycle! (n/t)

January 30th, 2012, 8:41 pm #8

New to this....wanted to reach out as I am also participating in 1:3 @ SG and also live in Delaware. Things progressing for us.....matched with donor and waiting to start meds! Good luck to you. Nice to know there are others out there!
What a small world. Congratulations on getting your match! I look forward to hearing about your experiences, and about your little bundle!

Are you going to the Annapolis office? (I am.) I really like it so far.

Best of luck, and thanks for the shout out.

January 30th, 2012, 8:45 pm #9

So exciting to be moving forward. Have you glanced at the donor list yet? I got the code as soon as I could. We got lucky and found somebody on the first day. Hope that is the same for you. Keep us updated! Who is your RE again? Mine was Chang.
I'm using Dr. Mottla in the Annapolis office. We got our access code on Friday. Still making sense of the database. We didn't see any that seemed "perfect" for us, but in general we found the quality of donors higher than we had with the sample database we looked at earlier. We had been concerned about that, but so far so good. I'm confident we'll find one soon. Good luck to you!