It worked! (preg mentioned)

It worked! (preg mentioned)

green.elephant
green.elephant

April 5th, 2012, 9:27 pm #1

I've been a little quiet on here lately - didn't want to jinx anything - but I had my first fresh donor cycle in March and 2 betas this week - the results are good and I am finally pregnant - that just sounds strange to even say or type... next step is an ultrasound later this month - it's just crazy! I am so thrilled that this worked - and I'm thankful I didn't spend any more time on my own eggs. I have a rock star uterus - just crappy eggs, and I'm cool with that!

April 5th, 2012, 9:34 pm #2

I just love hearing things like this! Congrats to you on such wonderful news. "Rock star uterus" - I like that!

April 5th, 2012, 10:02 pm #3

Congrats!

April 5th, 2012, 10:06 pm #4

I've been a little quiet on here lately - didn't want to jinx anything - but I had my first fresh donor cycle in March and 2 betas this week - the results are good and I am finally pregnant - that just sounds strange to even say or type... next step is an ultrasound later this month - it's just crazy! I am so thrilled that this worked - and I'm thankful I didn't spend any more time on my own eggs. I have a rock star uterus - just crappy eggs, and I'm cool with that!
You go Rock Star! nt

April 5th, 2012, 10:10 pm #5

Wonderful news! Congratulations!! n/t

April 5th, 2012, 10:12 pm #6

You go girl!

smrc
smrc

April 5th, 2012, 10:22 pm #7

congratulations to you! SMRC

CrazyLady
CrazyLady

April 5th, 2012, 11:09 pm #8

Delighted and excited to hear your wonderful news!

Antonialisa
Antonialisa

April 5th, 2012, 11:28 pm #9

Just wonderful news. I'm so happy for you.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

April 5th, 2012, 11:30 pm #10

Congratulations!!