India egg donation

India egg donation

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 14th, 2011, 11:29 pm #1

Is it true that they do not allow you to see pictures of egg donors in India ? Has anyone been through this and could share your experience? Or is it just a hoax...

Bharani
Bharani

April 15th, 2011, 12:11 am #2

to get info on India clinics, and donors. So far none. Good luck.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 15th, 2011, 12:00 pm #3

Bharani, will keep the group posted on what I find. Thus far, a clinic in India sent me a note that they will keep the donor completely anon - not sure if that's a standard practice. They also said that it was like a law or something in India.

Bharani
Bharani

April 15th, 2011, 9:22 pm #4

to one clinic. I don't know how I got their contact number. The man spoke to me and said that I can start anytime. I don't know.. The others one, I communicate with them by email their cost were little high including travelling. Again I searched those clinics reputations and I wasn't satisfied. Please let me know if you know/hear good clinic there.
B

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 17th, 2011, 1:06 am #5

http://www.drmalpani.com/eggdonation.htm
I have heard about this clinic . Not sure if it is any good . I personally would not go to India for IVF since the success rates are not comparable . At the best centers here the success rate is about 80% for donor cycles, and if you have frozen embryos you can try for siblings with the same donor . All in all even though individual cycle seems expensive , the odds of success are much better here . Please let us know if you have additional info or updates .

Bharani
Bharani

April 17th, 2011, 3:40 pm #6

I have alot of doubts about India. It is just my dh who is unhappy uotherwise with any other one.
Keep in touch please.