I replied to everyone below :)

I replied to everyone below :)

NegNellie
NegNellie

March 5th, 2011, 7:13 pm #1

At least I am able to hit the keys to form a smiley face today That is because of all of you who replied my heart does not feel so empty right now. I know we all have our dark days, but wow they were darker than ever...but you all have breathed some wind in to my sails.
Thanks again to all of you...Your replies and caring are so beautiful to me....You are ALL BEAUTIFUL period! I hope you realize that. To have reached out to me like that? Well I will never forget any of you...heck typing all of those replies didn't hurt either

keifel
keifel

March 5th, 2011, 11:57 pm #2

It was nice of you to respond to everyone individually! That alone takes a lot of positive energy. We're all in it together. Thank goodness for the wonderful women on this board.

March 6th, 2011, 3:25 am #3

At least I am able to hit the keys to form a smiley face today That is because of all of you who replied my heart does not feel so empty right now. I know we all have our dark days, but wow they were darker than ever...but you all have breathed some wind in to my sails.
Thanks again to all of you...Your replies and caring are so beautiful to me....You are ALL BEAUTIFUL period! I hope you realize that. To have reached out to me like that? Well I will never forget any of you...heck typing all of those replies didn't hurt either
Someone on the pink board, wish I could remember who, had this retort for people who criticized her for being an older mother (and I have to paraphrase because I can't remember the exact quote):

"Oh, people age differently, and I'm lucky to look and feel young, but I'm sorry that you feel so old already."

thesameboat
thesameboat

March 6th, 2011, 11:48 am #4

but I only did it once.

(I guess word got out and no one else dared say anything...)

It was in German so this is a translation. Something like this. First, nod sympathetically. Then say, 'It's really unfair how some people age so much faster than others. In my family, we're really lucky that we age slowly but I can see how you'd not feel comfortable having a baby later in life.'

thesameboat
thesameboat

March 6th, 2011, 11:50 am #5

It was nice of you to respond to everyone individually! That alone takes a lot of positive energy. We're all in it together. Thank goodness for the wonderful women on this board.
That really was nice. nt

keifel
keifel

March 6th, 2011, 1:05 pm #6

but I only did it once.

It was in German so this is a translation. Something like this. First, nod sympathetically. Then say, 'It's really unfair how some people age so much faster than others. In my family, we're really lucky that we age slowly but I can see how you'd not feel comfortable having a baby later in life.'
I can't wait for the occasion to use it! Of course that would mean that this blast that we transfered yesterday takes hold...

BBG
BBG

March 6th, 2011, 3:05 pm #7

but I only did it once.

Your version is SO much better! And I plan to use it too.

NegNellie
NegNellie

March 6th, 2011, 5:00 pm #8

Yep it did, but it was so worth it. I have felt alone in this for nearly 10 years. Still hope to one day meet some of you board sisters in rl
Thanks again

Neg Nellie
Neg Nellie

March 6th, 2011, 5:01 pm #9

That really was nice. nt
n/t

NegNellie
NegNellie

March 6th, 2011, 5:11 pm #10

Someone on the pink board, wish I could remember who, had this retort for people who criticized her for being an older mother (and I have to paraphrase because I can't remember the exact quote):

"Oh, people age differently, and I'm lucky to look and feel young, but I'm sorry that you feel so old already."

LOL Thanks I think I remember that...yeah I intend on assembling a whole "arse"nal of them (for use on the ars*s) that are unlucky enough to come across me with some mindless fodder running out of they're mouths. Your the best BBG